Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some more good info from Griffon on discord.

Keoki: Griffon what're your thoughts on a third realm for Ogma? I was leaning toward order or light

Griffon: Both are really good choices. Honestly I don't think there is a bad choice. Though going myth would require you going a control deck which is an unusual (not bad) choice for Ogma. Use the cards you currently have to pick which way to go. You can go Light for By Lights Grace (fuel his blood abilities), Lunar Priestess, Ancestral Hero (you need some defense) & Baldur (for power gain) if you have it. Go Order for sorceries like Conditioning, Infuse & Phalanx Formation. Plus cards like Battlemage to clear the deck or Commander. Shadow can give you sorceries like Serve the Shadow (deflect a stunner stopping you power card for a round), Dusk Bolt (with his power gain it can really heal you) or minions like Cannibals, Head Huntress & if you have them Infernal Phantom or Doom Knight (which all really benefit from getting rage). Myth will get you stunners, mana gain & the ever popular Circe (once you have her).
    Last edited by adjacentengels; 05-20-2018, 01:14 AM.

Comment

I went light with Ogma, but now wish that I had gone order so bad. Light isn't bad by any stretch, I just would have liked to have a more aggressive play style for him and order would have allowed that for me more.

Comment

A few more updates based on recent Discord conversations.

Adjacentengels: The event helped me get Zeacon to the final ascension. I've heard that he is used primarily because he can auto in Norse (whichever one is sorc spells only, I think). Is the a particular third realm that is helpful is setting him up for that? I'm also about to get Ramses to final ascension. So far I haven't seen a particular use for him (but his board clear is nice to hand in pocket); what third realm is typically chosen for him?

Griffon: Zeacon is a good champ in general & can be used for more than autoing Thor. Honestly with his ability to make allies vulnerable to attack or drain attack from a champ he is under used in my opinion. He is extremely blood thirsty so people go with Light for him. That being said Order should also work since it has blood producers. With both Chaos & Shadow as his realms he would work with Nature & Myth as well.

The main reasons for getting Ramses are to get Conditioning & Phoenix. He isn't a bad champ but he does need a revision to make him more useful. People often say to get Light for him to spam his blood abilities (also Baldur), but I liked using Shadow on him more. Doubling your attack & then using Dusk Bolt is fun. Plus cannibals can generate plenty of blood, & with Ramses abilities that card can kill most minions in one turn. With Order & Chaos covered already Myth would probably be a strong choice as well to give you some control.

Extinct: Griffon, any advice for a third realm on Ramses?

Griffon: People often say to get Light for him to spam his blood abilities (also Baldur), but I liked using Shadow on him more. Doubling your attack & then using Dusk Bolt is fun. Plus cannibals can generate plenty of blood, & with Ramses abilities that card can kill most minions in one turn. With Order & Chaos covered already Myth would probably be a strong choice as well to give you some control.

Jada: What y'all like for Zeacon 3rd realm?

Extinct: Light. With by Light's Grace for blood generation. A decent deck with blood generation on Zeacon can auto Thor. Not to mention his other blood abilities being insanely awesome as well. Increasing an enemy minion's power seems dangerous and counterintuitive. But, it's great in combination with the other blood ability which deals that damage to the enemy champion. And it reduces the minion's health significantly, making it really easy for a weak minion to kill a strong minion. He's a great champion overall and keeping his blood generation high is a great way to use him.

Griffon: You can also use Order on him since that has lots of blood generators as well. Light is by far the most popular choice though.

Adjacentengels: Other than blood generation, what effects or spells would be most sought between Light and Order for Zeacon?

Griffon: Light would be good for healing (via sorcery or Spirit Tiger), Angel of Hope, Ancestral Hero (for defense), Summoner & board clearerers like Righteous Wrath or Brightsong. Also keep in mind some of those light cards generate mana as well (Lunar Priestess & full evo Exalted One). Order is good for Battlemage, Commander, Molosser, Talos (for defense), Trusted Vizier & War Elephant & the both shield sorceries to keep your guys going. Also Inspire & for sarcastic fun you can use conditioning while you are draining the other champs power. But has less blood generation.

Extinct: Light has Baldur. Order has Gemini Warrior. Both really great cards, just different play styles.

Comment

Working...
        X