Lenova 10" tablet, Android 7.1.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lenova 10" tablet, Android 7.1.1

Side loaded game easy. Sometimes I have to tap icon twice to start game (I think only after I reboot tablet). The game runs perfect so far. I bought silver and skull packs. Was confused by essence free pack till I figured out disenchanting. I like the game mechanics and artwork. The overall game reminds me of Summoners War except with more in-depth card strategy. According to human behavior theory this should be a nice money maker for makingfun.

Welcome to the game Kodger. The game is in a bit of a transition right now so it's missing a few things. Here is a list of the instructions that are due in the next update (about 2 weeks from now). https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...W1I/edit#gid=0

The forrums are monitored but if you have a problem you might get a faster answer from their Discord channel.

For future reference there is a mobile section for the feedback on this kind of stuff. That way developers can find all of that feedback in one section.

Comment

Hey thanks for the post, KodgerTJ ! I have shared with the project leads. Any more feedback, please post!

Comment

I installed the new update no problem, but it did ask for phone access. Everything works good. I did 1 kill on the Siren event. I really like the art and interface mechanics of the game. I had a problem with champion selection in Arena, I kept going back to the main menu to pick a champion, but then I noticed the champ select icon on the arena page. When I used that icon it locked in the champ I wanted.

Comment

Thanks, the phone permission thing wasn't happening in tests, so something didn't work.

Comment

Working...
          X