Gateway errors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gateway errors

I just finished a game and before it gave me the rewards I got a gateway error. Then I tried to play another game and gateway error again. And then I noticed that I had spent the energy. So my points are 1) is the server down or something? and 2) If a server error prevents you from playing or finishing a game, you really should get the energy back.

Edit: tried again after restarting the program, and everything went fine until my match ended and I got another 504 gateway error. And what is the point of having a retry button if you are just going to be told that the battle is closed?
    Last edited by BAgate; 07-09-2018, 02:16 AM.

I am having the same problem. If you switch champs in the arena then you stop getting the gateway error, though it is still slow to load. Some of the points you earned on the that the arena didn't sow will come back to you later.

Comment

Hmm, that's new. It's it always when you're about to receive rewards? In arena, the end game service is looking for your next opponent, which is why it can seem slow That's a product of the small user base.

Comment

It was slow to start & always when I was about to get rewards that it gave the gateway error.

Since it was reported the problem stopped happening. I had assumed you or one of the developers had fixed it.

Comment

The error is back with a vengeance. Changing champs no longer helps & sometimes it won't even let me start the fight. Though energy is still spent in the attempt.

Comment

Same trouble on my end.

Comment

We're looking into this.

Comment

If you are getting LONG waits, your own champion, or gateway errors, please let us know.

Comment

Getting long waits again. 5-10 seconds to finish a match.

Comment

Originally posted by BAgate View Post
                    Getting long waits again. 5-10 seconds to finish a match.
                    Same here, but only to finish a match. No gateway errors though.

Comment

Working...
                    X