Magic and Empire

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arena awards came in but not guild rewards.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena awards came in but not guild rewards.

I have refreshed several times & they still haven't come in. I also note that several other people (though not everyone) said they were also missing theirs. My in game name is Griffon & I was in the # 1 guild so I am short 200 gold & 500 skulls. Also the arena doesn't seem to have reset.

I also had this happen. In game name is Valis I am in the same guild as Griffon. Thanks guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Griffon View Post
      I have refreshed several times & they still haven't come in. I also note that several other people (though not everyone) said they were also missing theirs. My in game name is Griffon & I was in the # 1 guild so I am short 200 gold & 500 skulls. Also the arena doesn't seem to have reset.
      This also happened to me. My in game name is Valis and I am in the same guild as Griffon.

Comment

Full List of the memebers of the #1 Guild at reset:
        AzraelKInslayer
        Abrogath
        Acuarius
        Chaos Knight
        Corflu
        dragstone
        Fredrickson
        Glass02
        Griffon
        Hyperion
        Imminent
        nemo74
        Onebigom
        Patricia
        Phaq
        Robinebra
        valis
        Sophia
        Taataanne
        whitney

Comment

Thanks. I have reported this to the developers. Manually paying out guild rewards isn't going to be feasible. Making things even oh so much better, v3 arena is busted completely. The devs will look into this and hopefully find a simple solution. Rewards may come in the form of a simple event that pays out gold and silver equivalent to top guild.

Comment

The same thing happend to our guild rewards and arena has not reset. ING is the same as here jewelsstorm

Comment

Ok so the same thing happend to our guild, no guild rewards and no areana reset as of yet. My ing name is jewelsstorm

Comment

Arena should be reset, but did anyone get guild rewards?

Comment

I haven't & I logged in kong Bloodrealm just to be sure. I am still missing the gold, skulls & red pots.

Comment

I dropped the ball on this. I just messaged Joseph.

Comment

Working...
                    X