Can anyone help with finding my Friend ID? Can't import my account :/

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help with finding my Friend ID? Can't import my account :/

I've played the game on and off for around 3 years, but missed the whole change over. I can't import my Kong account into the new game, I have my User ID, but can't locate my friend ID.

I would love to start playing the new version, but I'm not going to start over from scratch again after putting so much time and money into my current account :/

Been trying for the last few days, and really want to get on! I have spoke with David, but I appreciate he's busy, and can't reply instantly to my messages! but if anyone else can help it would be greatly appreciated!

Sent you a PM. I think it was the "old" user ID that you needed, not the friend ID.

Comment

Massive thanks for helping with this man, greatly appreciated!

Comment

I'm having the same problem. I used to play on Kong but can't import and connect my account. What am I missing??

Comment

I thought I posted last night so sorry if this is a repeat but I'm having the same problem. I can't import my Kong game data into the new environment. What am I missing??

Comment

I've tried connecting with my Kong user id but it always just says "working" and never connects

Comment

Hey there. I will PM you.

Comment

Working...
              X