Pro tips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro tips

When a match loads I get a big black box saying Pro Tips, or something like that, but never any actual tips. Is anyone else seeing tips? Is this just a placeholder?

I have seen a tip or 2, but it loaded too fast for me to read it. Usually I don't even see the tip.

Comment

I usually see the tips only if the game hangs up while loading. It seems to take about 5 seconds to start scrolling tips, and the game usually loads more quickly than that.

Comment

Tips appear more often on mobile because load times can be slower there. Elsewhere, the client is usually loading too fast. They can appear sooner than 5 seconds, which is indeed the thresh hold, but then they either cut off abruptly or linger on top of the game--I can't remember which.

Comment

If that's the case, then you should get rid of the placeholder for PC. Seeing a black hole where something should be flash by is annoying.

Comment

Not everyone has a fast connection though.

Comment

What I'm saying is that seeing a black empty box flash on the screen makes the game seem unfinished. So if the match loads too fast for the tip, then the black box shouldn't be there. So overlay the tip on top of the background instead of having it in its own little box or something. It just looks bad the way it is.

Comment

I'll see if I can get this to happen. I'm not noticing it in my play on the live version or testing on the stage version. But I need to see it to be sure I understand the problem.

Comment

Working...
                X