Game keeps crashing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game keeps crashing

Geez, I've had the problem some days ago in Vs, and now also in solo arena. Screen just gets black anytime during a fight for a few seconds, and game crashes. You must have bug reports because i can quickly see a dialog with a logo and an upload bar, so i suppose you have some info... my ip is 109.190.50.171
    and of course, duel is lost last time it happened, I restarted my comp and it was ok but now i just restarted and still have the issue ! Please help... Windows 10, brand new Asus Zenbook UX461.
    Because of this I missed my solo arena today !!!! Can I still get the reward, David ? I couldn't even get the reward for 6 victories since now when i come back, it tells me i have to pay 250 to start a new arena
    Make Jade Knight green !

even worse, vs arena crashed after 2 rounds... (((
    Make Jade Knight green !

Comment

Mmh... I removed usb mouse, external HD and power chord and it seems to work now... strange...
      Make Jade Knight green !

Comment

After 1 week with no problem, game is crashing again ! Nothing to do with power chord or external mouse/HD after all. I can't help with this bug but I do hope it will be solved in next release ! Geez, I have a brand new computer with win10 pro, only notepad++ and chromium running at the same time... At least, I do hope that if server gets a bug report (which seems to be the case, i can see a windows very briefly with Runestrike Symbol, "Unity" in the title and an upload bar) please don't count the duel as lost !!!!
        Make Jade Knight green !

Comment

There are a few things you can do to help with the bug, if you don't mind.

One is to find the crash log. This log happens when one of two things happens: the game encounters a technical problem and closes itself, or the game stalls and becomes unresponsive, forcing you to manually close it.

You must get the log before reopening the game. It is located on Window machines at C:\Users\[user]\AppData\LocalLow\MakingFun\Runestrike

It is a file named "Player".

If you reopen the game and then get the log, it's too late. The log is lost.

This is the most useful information a developer can get. Server logs depend on what happened in the game and where it happened.

If you have a crash or freeze or connection glitch in a PVP game, please note the precise time, as far as you can, and let me know your username (in-game name). Then the pvp engineer can look for logs.

If the game has frozen and the battlefield is still visible, a screenshot can be an amazing help. We see a frozen screen. The developer sees orders of operation, animation paths, and engine moves that we don't.

Sorry for the problems and thanks for any info!

Comment

(i just kicked your Faith with my Majus ... but i copied your majus )
            Thanks for the location of the log. I'll do that next time the game crashes (it doesn't hang, it quits, and it happens in vs, solo arena and campaign).
            Make Jade Knight green !

Comment

There ! https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navig...6D1A39963BD784
              It just happened (after 3 weeks without bugs) when trying to summon an imp with blood ability against a "human" ramses. I renamed it to txt cos' coard says I'll let you forward the link to devs
              Make Jade Knight green !

Comment

I made a directory to share more esaily : https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navig...3B30437F1E9034
                there's a new crash, date and time of file (againstrealramses) is the date of crash + 10 min approximatively.
                Make Jade Knight green !

Comment

new crash this morning with new release. with brienne, trying to kill Corpse Demon with axe in solo arena. Of course, game is lost (( Log uploaded.
                  Make Jade Knight green !

Comment

This was on PC?

Comment

PC, Windows 10, last update, brand new (asus zenbook)
                      Make Jade Knight green !

Comment

Working...
                      X