Faith shield bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faith shield bug

There seems to be a bug with Faith's shield blood ability where it won't allow you to use it, at least on my two Android devices.

Bug:
    If I have a luner priestess on the board with other minions and then play a temple monk, then I cannot use her ability to protect other minions on the board.

How to overcome the bug:
    Now if I play a minion after the temple monk I can now target my minions to protect them (provided I have an open slot or enough mana to play another minion).
    I am not sure if i play a spell after the monk if I will be able to retarget. I am also not sure if I play another priest in place of a luner priestess if the bug happens.

I have, however, reproduced the bug reliably 10 times with various board states in campaign mode.

I saw this bug, too. Very nice debugging and workaround !
    Make Jade Knight green !

Comment

In other words, you can't use her Holy Ward ability on friendly minions that are already protected?

Or is it, if any friendly minion is protected, you can't use her ability on any friendly minion, even if they're not protected?

Comment

The second, but only under very specific circumstances. If I have a luner priestess and a non priest on the board, then play a temple monk, the two priests become protected. If I try to use holy ward on the remaining minion, the game will not let me target it for protection. As in nothing happens. If I put another minion in play after the monk in the same turn, I can now target either unprotected minion (including ones with veil) with holy ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Nondescript View Post
          The second, but only under very specific circumstances. If I have a luner priestess and a non priest on the board, then play a temple monk, the two priests become protected. If I try to use holy ward on the remaining minion, the game will not let me target it for protection.
          This is what i've seen also. I haven't been further in debugging like Nondescript.
          Make Jade Knight green !

Comment

Working...
          X