X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple if issues\questions

Morning

I have a small issue and a question -

In the past,I could sort decks by champion. now, the newer\modified decks are shown at the bottom where you select a deck. Any of the sorting filters does not change this. Doesn't affect the gameplay. Maybe I'm just picky.

An issue I've been having for a while - I have trouble dragging any Shadow card into a slot. Many times I have to double-click just to grab it. Other times i have to grab it just at the correct spot at the top of the rune. I've not seen this issue with any of the other rune types.

Thanks as always for your time and help.

Chris

We can't reproduce anything with those Shadow cards. We tried on a few platforms (and continents, too!). Are you playing on windows or mobile?

About the sorter, is that when you are in collection, sorting decks? Or going into solo where you sort by champion? Or somewhere else?

Comment

Thanks for responding. I am running Windows 10 desktop.

I can try to record a session if that would help.

Chris

Comment

Sorry for not responding to the half of the question. If I sort by deck name it puts them in alphabetical order. if i sort by champion, the older decks are sorted that way, but any newer or modified decks are not listed with the same champion. Hope that makes sense.

For an update, I played a deck using Dawn, and the shadow spells once again were difficult to drag into a slot.

Always appreciate the help.
        Chris

Comment

Working...
        X