Can't play cards or abilities.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't play cards or abilities.

Description of the bug: At some point during an arena match, i stopped being able to play any card or ability. The game didn't respond to any clicking on the cards or the champions abilities. The game did respond to clicking attack, surrender or the menu. How it happened: The three times this happened to me all happened the same way: I was playing a card, then (presumably because of bad interned connection) the card froze above the battlefield for a few seconds at the point where I released it. Before the card unfrroze, I clicked the attack button. After a few seconds the card unfroze and the attack phase happened. The next turn onwards I was unable to play any card. What platform I'm using: This happened to me twice while playing on pc , windows 10 (coincidentally both times it happened I was playing against another player instead of a bot) and once playing on android (this time against a bot). Observation: Even with a bad connection, if I waited for the card to unfroze before I clicked the attack button, the game didn't bug like when I didn't wait.

Thanks for the info. We are planning some work around how connectivity is handled to address behavior like this. Thanks for taking time to add this and for the detailed info!

Comment

Working...
    X