Lag after latest update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lag after latest update

The game has been running fine up until the latest patch. Now the game is stuttering a lot and feels unresponsive. The frame rate seems to be about 10.

Yours is the first report of this I've seen. What type of device are you using (brand/model) and what OS version are you running?

Comment

It's a OnePlus 5 os version is 10.0.0

Comment

Originally posted by Stepcore View Post
        It's a OnePlus 5 os version is 10.0.0
        Thanks, does this happen anywhere? Or just in Battle? If you turn off VFX in battle, does it perform better?

Comment

Its almost everywhere in the game. It feels like the game is running like normal, but with a really low frame rate and sometimes doesnt register touches.
          turning off VFX made no difference.

The only places it doesn't happen is in the shop and the deck builder. Even the main screen and arena lags.

Comment

Please try the following (in order) and let us know if it helps:
            1. Open your app manager and find RS.
            2. Force close the app.
            3. Clear the app data/cache.
            4. Restart your device.
            5. Launch the game and login.

Comment

I went through the steps and had to log in again but it still happens. The loading screen and deck builder/ store are smooth but everything else is really choppy.

Comment

We are changing something that may help and probably patching it today. I'll check in to see later but you'll need to update your app when that happens.

Comment

I still have the issue. It chugs even worse when the enemies all have evade effect so maybe something with the performance got a lot worse?

Comment

Originally posted by Stepcore View Post
                    I still have the issue. It chugs even worse when the enemies all have evade effect so maybe something with the performance got a lot worse?
                    Hopefully, we will release next week. Right now, it's possible your device is maxing out fps with the game since the game doesn't limit what a device can call. For now, you might try looking for a setting that lets you cap your FPS at a device or OS level? With the next release, the app will limit itself to 60 fps max.

Comment

Working...
                    X