feedback on 0.9.8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feedback on 0.9.8

1) We really need a way to view runes that aren't directly available. For instance, what changes were made to Undead Crocodile and Thunderbolt? Right now we have to play a game to see.

2) Dawn looks interesting, but her 2nd ability now sucks. A blood ability that lasts one turn should be more impressive.

2a) Dawn's 1st ability is now overpowered. Bypasses ressurect and makes the minion vulnerable to anything in front of it? The ultimate frontrunner. Plus a use when used on your own guys.

3) Hypolita's first ability should really allow targeting of any minion, not just friendly ones.

4) Ramses now sucks. No synergy for any blood abilities, 2nd ability is random, 3rd is universal. Other champs had specific things toned down, but Ramses just got mega-nerfed. Used to be my favorite champ, now I don't think I'll bother with him unless I need to finish a quest.

5) Compare Ramses 3rd blood ability to Tessa's 2nd. Tessa's is MUCH better.

6) Need to see thunderbolts, but change to Jupiter doesn't seem like enough.

6a) Thunderbolts cost needs to go up. Synergy with Enchantress is still too good.

7) Thought Mist, Sever the Source and Mummy look better now.

8) The description of Core packs contents hasn't been updated.

9) Still think petrified egg needs to be shadow. And undead crocodile (and lycanthrope) need to be adjusted so they lose health at the end of turn instead of at the beginning.

10) Void Mage still needs an adjustment before I rip my hair out.

11) Next pack is nice, but can we please get a setting where we don't have to click on every friggen card to turn it over?
    Last edited by BAgate; 11-08-2019, 01:34 AM.

Privacy policy and terms of service link that show up after update are both 404
    Make Jade Knight green !

Comment

Originally posted by fredo46 View Post
      Privacy policy and terms of service link that show up after update are both 404
      We're getting the website fixed. There are some more substantial changes to be made that are slowing this repair.

Comment

Originally posted by BAgate View Post
        1) We really need a way to view runes that aren't directly available. For instance, what changes were made to Undead Crocodile and Thunderbolt? Right now we have to play a game to see.

11) Next pack is nice, but can we please get a setting where we don't have to click on every friggen card to turn it over?
        These two, really need to be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Griffon View Post

These two, really need to be done.
          A setting to auto-flip all cards makes sense. Of course, absent that you can click to the side to flip all at once, and next pack autoflips cards before opening the next pack.

Comment

Originally posted by David (Producer) View Post

A setting to auto-flip all cards makes sense. Of course, absent that you can click to the side to flip all at once, and next pack autoflips cards before opening the next pack.
            As I have said before the click on the side to flip them all in unreliable at best. I find I often have to click multiple times before it works, if it does.

Comment

Originally posted by Griffon View Post

As I have said before the click on the side to flip them all in unreliable at best. I find I often have to click multiple times before it works, if it does.
              If you had a means of capturing video, I'd love to see what's happening here. This is not something any internal tester has ever reported, nor have I had any other external reports of this.

Comment

Working...
              X