Campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Campaign

I beat both the modes but fearless was hard as crap but I got lucky I got Minerva as a reward I like her. I hope to see more campaign missions to get great rewards like this.

Great, thanks for the feedback! Egypt is in design now.

Comment

I finished fearless mode, too. It was really hard to beat Jupiter in this mode, I had to try many champs and strategies... It was fun, good campaign design ! I got Neptune, which I didn't have but as BAgate said in another post, I would have been really disapointed if I had had a Legendary card I already have.
      Make Jade Knight green !

Comment

Well the normal campaign is for newbs finishing the tutorial. They will be happy with any legendary. For fearless, it's a pack with random content like every other pack.

Comment

The problem is that that just doesn't feel satisfying. With the steep discount for breaking things down, and the incredibly long time it takes to earn enough essence to craft a new legendary, the difference between a reward that is new and one that is a duplicate is extreme. Having a 'reward' that gives a feeling of disappointment is bad and unnecessary.

Comment

Working...
          X