X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Pace
    started a topic Campaign

Campaign

I beat both the modes but fearless was hard as crap but I got lucky I got Minerva as a reward I like her. I hope to see more campaign missions to get great rewards like this.

• BAgate
    replied
    The problem is that that just doesn't feel satisfying. With the steep discount for breaking things down, and the incredibly long time it takes to earn enough essence to craft a new legendary, the difference between a reward that is new and one that is a duplicate is extreme. Having a 'reward' that gives a feeling of disappointment is bad and unnecessary.

Leave a comment:

• David (Producer)
    replied
    Well the normal campaign is for newbs finishing the tutorial. They will be happy with any legendary. For fearless, it's a pack with random content like every other pack.

Leave a comment:

• fredo46
    replied
    I finished fearless mode, too. It was really hard to beat Jupiter in this mode, I had to try many champs and strategies... It was fun, good campaign design ! I got Neptune, which I didn't have but as BAgate said in another post, I would have been really disapointed if I had had a Legendary card I already have.

Leave a comment:

• David (Producer)
    replied
    Great, thanks for the feedback! Egypt is in design now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X