bot decks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bot decks

The bot decks really need to be cleaned. I just faced a Darlock in solo mode (not vs) whose deck was entirely nature and light cards.

And now an Ogma who was shadow and myth.

Comment

Once we test launch and become visible in app stores, new users will flush out those stale user accounts.

Comment

Do I take it from this that the bots play with decks "borrowed" from real players (that are probably not online)?

Comment

Yes Bot decks are copied from player decks. Since that is 90+ % old guard players it's going to be hard going for new players. Ways to balance that out to make it fair to new players are being worked on.

Comment

Originally posted by Harkyn View Post
            Do I take it from this that the bots play with decks "borrowed" from real players (that are probably not online)?
            In Arena, you can face seeded decks, but those get replaced over time. As more people play, their decks shove out the pre-made decks. Even so, some players whose decks were lingering had only 18 cards, the old deck size, so the server adds the same 8 cards to those decks. It's those 8 cards that are a problem for folks, especially as they include two Raptors over and over.

Comment

Working...
            X