shutdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shutdown

Ever since th last big update, trying to shutdown (or just close) the game has resulted in hangs more often than not. Did you guys change anything there?

No, but and it's not something that I'm experiencing, nor somethat that anyone doing QA has observed.

If you're up for finding the player log, that would help the developers. Here's how to do that. I can ticket the issue and pass logs to them in that case.

Comment

It happened again, and I'd love to send you the log, but it is 11 MB. So how would you like it?

Comment

Thanks and sorry for the problem. If it's not too big for email, you can send it to help@makingfun.com. Otherwise, something like pastebin or google drive? I don't know why the forum attachments are so restricted. :/

Comment

Got it, thanks. And that was from an instance of trying to close the windows app, yes?

Comment

Correct. Tried to close via the quit button in settings, it froze, and windows had to ask me to end the process.

Comment

Are you running Windows 10 BAgate ?

Comment

Yep. Fully updated.

Comment

This should be fixed with the next release. The developer who worked on it said it'd be helpful to know where you were in the client before shutting down, if this happens again.

Comment

I generally leave via the quit button in settings, so that is where I am when it happens.

Comment

Ya, but settings isn't a real view. Wherever you were before you clicked Quit is what would matter. Different views have different classes that get destroyed on a quit and a problem there caused this issue for you. I had someone work on this today, and I poked at it some too. For us, it looks good, but there are enough nooks and crannies for something to slip.

Comment

Got it, I'll keep an eye out for that.

Comment

Just happened when I entered settings from the arena main page.

Comment

Just happened, entered settings from main screen.

Comment

Working...
                            X