replied
    Will the arcane spell be strengthened?

Leave a comment:

• FutureChen
    commented on 's reply
    Armory

• WarriorSeven
    commented on 's reply
    I'm not seeing that kind of issue, but I do see a definite lag when a new story or trial level starts.

• Kristoff
    replied
    Is it just me, or is this new update buggier than a house full of termites?

The game keeps crashing at random times when I just tap the screen in the town.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Armory or Dressing Room?

• FutureChen
    replied
    Fitting room flash back, very slow in the game

Leave a comment:

• LodWig
    commented on 's reply
    (Copying here the answer I made to you on Discord, for the benefit of anyone else interested.)

I have started the event with 1.5.84 on my iPad, with auto-update off. But then I switched to my iPhone, on which I had auto-update on (yeah now it's off...), so the profile was loaded and saved with 1.5.89. Back to my iPad, the profile was reloaded with 1.5.84 without a hitch, and I can play my toons.

• Teebs
    replied
    • Participating in A New Beginning events now requires ending all of the previous events.

Does this mean that, assuming I started this Gold ANB in .84 and created an ANB character while I had other Event Heroes - that this will prevent me from being able to play my current active ANB Gold Hero until I 'End Event' for those previous ones?

Also - does updating on one platform lock out the ability to play on an other (Amazon Fire updates are notoriously slow)?

... KTB

Leave a comment:

• mxb
    commented on 's reply
    I was thinking along the same lines, but then, it's the Tin Man, who but the Tin Man can overcome the Tin Man?

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    There isn't an official schedule, but the cycle typically goes: Bronze>Silver>War Supplies>Gold, with a week off here and there to accommodate the season ending or beta builds.

• RockDoc
    replied
    Maybe organize an intervention for him?
    Although he may need therapy after having to eliminate all those offspring!
    Last edited by RockDoc; 04-01-2022, 10:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Blackhole
    replied
    Well hello fellow huntress!

Also, it occurred to me this morning that TinMan's collection could qualify for an episode of Hoarders.

Leave a comment:

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    Same here, I probably only use the same 2 or 3 names over and over again. Artemis is one of my favorites.

• Grnknight76
    replied
    Is there a schedule for ANB on 2022

Leave a comment:

Working...
X