Three For Truth feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three For Truth feedback

i like to turn off music travis and hear sound effects but it seems turning the music off also takes away sound effects
    Everyone is welcome to join our fab Hidden Express Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/hiddenexpress/

I think the graphics are good and i enjoy the looking for hidden objects, not fussed on all the long conversations on the storyline. the other thing I am not fussed on is the energy we have to use to discover what the evidence bag says

Comment

still cant play it on Internet explorer,
      browser is not compatable with game could be a problem for people on IE

Comment

The most stable version of the game is actually the standalone (downloadable) version. Visit ThreeForTruth.com and try downloading it.

Comment

Originally posted by jacqui View Post
          i like to turn off music travis and hear sound effects but it seems turning the music off also takes away sound effects
          Known issue.

Comment

I like this game, the graphics are really good. I don't like that you have to use 5 energy to reveal evidence bag, but what I do like is the fact that sometimes you get some energy back when revealing the evidence bags. another thing I would like to see is perhaps getting a reward of energy or something similar when you finish and get all the medals in a scene. Taking the filters off the scenes might not be a bad idea. Overall I would rate it 3.5 out of 5 so far and cant wait to see the finished article.

Comment

Overall, I really enjoyed this game. My fiance kept saying I was addicted; that could be true. I look forward to additional episodes and the complete game. I agree that some kind of reward could be given for completing all the medals in the episode. Perhaps a free energy product that will give you full energy bar when needed. That would give extra incentive to complete the bonus scene. The collectables box doesn't seem rewarding enough. Someone previously had requesting a grand total of time it will take until energy bar is full again. I agree that would it would be nice to know when I can come back to the game.

Hope this is helpful

Comment

Have been warned 3 times that your site is not registered and being used for fraud, like getting passwords, credit card information etc. My Kindle Fire wouldn't allow me to access your game site, denied it three times, what gives??

Comment

Which site are you referring to?

Comment

I have a question from Chinaplayers.
                    Do you have plan to make a chinese language version?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Working...
                      X