Major problems and issues!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major problems and issues!!!

This past Friday (which was the 15th) I rec'd a update to the game. The current version was the 1.15. The new update updated me to 1.17. anyway I started to play the game. Chap 6 was avail for play so I started that. I completed chap 6 on Sunday (the 17th) and also the various daily mail from fans.Yesterday as I started the game I rec'd another update notice for the game. How ever this updated turned out to be a downgrade back to the previous version that I had been on prior to the 15th. Then this morning as I did my daily fan mail, I noticed that chap 6 had become unavail even after I had completed it on Sunday so I lost all my previous progress and energy. So can anyone pls tell me what the heck the issues are with the updates and etc? Seems like whoever sends out a game update one day and by the next they take it away. If this keeps up I'm going to quit playing Three for Truth

Hey Bob, I'm sorry you ran into this. We don't have many problems with TFT, so this is a new one for me. I'll check with the devs to figure out what may have happened and we'll get you back to where you were.

Comment

Working...
    X