Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upcoming changes in 1.2.11

Warrior New Abilities

Deadly Throw - The warriors throw their offhand weapon or shield striking multiple enemies in a bouncing attack. If a weapon is thrown a bleed effect is applied. If a shield is thrown the damage is increased by the shield’s armor. Upgrade effects: increased number of bounces.

Shockwave - The warrior attacks all enemies in a cone. Upgrade effects: damage is increased by damage over time effects on the target and the warrior heals for 5% of their max HP per target hit.

Mage New Abilities

Blink - The mage teleports towards target location leaving a mirror image behind. The image will mirror the mage attacks for a short time. Mirror duration increased by upgrades.

Frostbeam - The mage channels a powerful beam freezing and damaging enemies caught in it. The beam direction can be controlled while channeling it. Channeling duration increased by upgrades. Beam duration can be upgraded.

Balancing

Warriors receive 15 base armor per hero level (about 1000 armor at max level)
    Immolate damage amplification debuff has now a maximum stack limit of 3.
    Singularity triggers on attack effects per tick instead of whenever an enemy is damaged.
    Monsters gain a chance to resist slow and knockback effects if those effects are repeatedly used against them. The chance decreases over a short time if no slow/knockback effects are used against them
    Chain lightning attack speed buff has a maximum stack limit of 10.
    Chain lightning attack speed debuff has a maximum stack limit of 5.

Bug-fixing

Generated trials are now brighter.
    Selected trial level is now saved between sessions.
    Male bounty hunters now properly wield their guns in the hero creation screen.
    Reduced occurrence of “no boss” bug in trial levels (by reducing occurrence of levels that are not fully accessible)
    Last edited by Adrian (Developer); 11-07-2016, 08:23 PM.

Sounds very interesting, can't wait for it.

Thanks for keeping us updated.
    Dont just say Thanks to some posts which helped you instead klick and hit the Like and Thanks Button !!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Add me - BH - Mubur: QULE HIBO WUDU 2241

Comment

If I recall based on conversations, the memory heap will also be increased slightly to remedy the "out of memory" error when defeating bosses during Trials.

Comment

"Generated trials are now brighter."

That's great, except for the daylight snowfield maps, which are already oversaturated. Please don't brighten those!

Sorry to hear of the nerfs, I had hoped BH & Warriors would get buffs instead. Thanks for all your hard work, though!
        My friend code is DONO MUGE JIZI 9874 -- sounds naughty to me!

Comment

With the mage skills fixed, now no one can get to insanely high level in the Trails. May have to come up with a new strategy which include warrior class instead.

Comment

Will this give us a 4th on use ability?

Also will it mean a bump in synergy bonus?
            Account deleted

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
              Will this give us a 4th on use ability?
              I doubt it

Originally posted by Dave View Post
              Also will it mean a bump in synergy bonus?
              Yup
              Gandalf - LETU BUWU HAZI 3646

Comment

Found the internal email thread. 1.2.11 will also include these fixes:

- Fixed the Arcane deflection rendering mages unable to attack bug.
                - Heap increased to 200Mb to reduce the frequency of type (1) heap out of memory errors.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
                  Found the internal email thread. 1.2.11 will also include these fixes:

- Fixed the Arcane deflection rendering mages unable to attack bug.
                  Yeah...I can finally have a 3rd skill worth playing with. Any idea when this comes out. I also failed to see mentioned increased XP from mobs in trials and gemstone drops. But hopefully that get increased. Since trials came out i have gone from 589-604. In the same time normal play I would be 650ish by now. It's more likley to force me to another game then force me back to campaign just to get gemstones which already took 6 months to farm for a set of rings.
                  Last edited by Led; 11-08-2016, 02:35 AM.
                  Led

The needer of Nerfs,
                  The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
                  HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
                    Warrior New Abilities
                    Sounds like Warriors might be using Leap/Deadly Throw/Shockwave now. Can't wait to see the synergy there and how it compares to Charge/Battle Rage/Whirlwind.

Warriors receive 15 base armor per hero level (about 1000 armor at max level)
                    To wrap your head around this:
                    % Reduction = 100*Armor/(Armor+3000) at level 70.

Dual Wield Warrior using offensive skills and NOT stacking armor in any way, adding 1050 armor at level 70 is roughly 5% more damage reduction. (I assume about 4000 armor before the change)
                    Shield using warrior using defensive skills (sword & board + tought as nails) and still NOT stacking armor elsewhere, this is only 2% damage reduction. (I assume about 8500 Armor before the change)
                    If you're more defensive and are actually stacking some armor stats on gear/jewelry, it drops to more like 1.5% more damage reduction.
                    VEBA ZULA DIPE 1402
                    Name: Lascivious

Playing M&M Since November 26th, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by ezcry4t3d View Post
                      Sounds like Warriors might be using Leap/Deadly Throw/Shockwave now. Can't wait to see the synergy there and how it compares to Charge/Battle Rage/Whirlwind.

To wrap your head around this:
                      % Reduction = 100*Armor/(Armor+3000) at level 70.

Dual Wield Warrior using offensive skills and NOT stacking armor in any way, adding 1050 armor at level 70 is roughly 5% more damage reduction. (I assume about 4000 armor before the change)
                      Shield using warrior using defensive skills (sword & board + tought as nails) and still NOT stacking armor elsewhere, this is only 2% damage reduction. (I assume about 8500 Armor before the change)
                      If you're more defensive and are actually stacking some armor stats on gear/jewelry, it drops to more like 1.5% more damage reduction.
                      Or you could just be my TANK MAGE with 11,000 armour and 82% damage reduction that still gets 1 shot....that tiny bit of added armour does nothing to save the class that needs to take hits.
                      Led

The needer of Nerfs,
                      The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
                      HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Every class is now crippled.

Comment

Originally posted by Led View Post
                          that tiny bit of added armour does nothing to save the class that needs to take hits.
                          That was kinda where I was going with that, without saying it outright. Seems like a band-aid fix to a problem that needed stitches.
                          VEBA ZULA DIPE 1402

Comment

Originally posted by ezcry4t3d View Post
                            Yes it's a buff targeted mainly at dual wielding warriors.
                            A dual wielding warrior has about 5k armor with perfect armor rolls -> 62% damage reduction. 1000 more armor pumps it up to 66% damage reduction. That means the damage received is reduced by 10%. Not 4% but 10%.
                            Another way to see the 1000 free armor is as 5 free Brilliant Diamonds.

Comment

Yes it's a buff targeted mainly at dual wielding warriors.
                              A dual wielding warrior has about 5k armor with perfect armor rolls -> 62% damage reduction. 1000 more armor pumps it up to 66% damage reduction. That means the damage received is reduced by 10%. Not 4% but 10%.
                              Another way to see the 1000 free armor is as 5 free Brilliant Diamonds.

I know you prefer to calculate actual damage taken. I was only talking about the % damage reduction from armor.

Okay, let's say you're full DPS, in good gear (not perfect armor rolls, because you won't have those and it's actually a bigger buff this way).

You take 100 melee hits of 10000 damage each.
                              Total Incoming Damage would be 1000000. But this is a useless number because you have some defensive stats.
                              You actually take only 90 of the hits, because of 5% base for Dodge and Parry stat. So 900000 damage total.
                              And let's say 4000 Armor -> 57.14 % reduction, which means 90 hits for 4286 damage = 385740 total damage

New buff gives you 5050 Armor -> 62.73% reduction, which means 90 hits for 3727 damage = 335430 damage

This is 13% less incoming damage than you were taking before. It's an excellent buff for dual wield warriors.

Is it going to be enough to make up for the nerf to Life on Hit? That remains to be seen, but my general feeling is that it won't.
                              Let us play the new version and I'll let you know.
                              Last edited by ezcry4t3d; 11-08-2016, 10:31 AM.
                              VEBA ZULA DIPE 1402

Comment

Working...
                              X