Trials of Valor Expansion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ezcry4t3d View Post
    It looks like you're relying on Parry/Dodge for defense. The problem is when you miss those you only have 43k life and are probably getting 1-shotted against higher level bosses. Try swapping out gems for Vitality and see if it doesn't make you a lot more tanky with those high recovery numbers. With twice that life you should be nearly invincible if you're concentrating.
    Thanks for that advice but I most have epic gear equipped so its not worth it, besides most of that gear has no slots to put gemstones in so I would need to put them on with gems...
    Dont just say Thanks to some posts which helped you instead klick and hit the Like and Thanks Button !!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Add me - BH - Mubur: QULE HIBO WUDU 2241

Comment

Can named items drop in trail? i have yet to see one

Comment

Originally posted by Nerdidne View Post

This is my BH, can anyone tell me if I should change anything there? I mean LoH is pretty nice in combination with Atk Speed but trying higher trials is painful as hell since meeting elban on higher grounds it took me back to lower stages...

Any ideas?
        3x maggie to stop elban. try to get armour upto 10,000+ so 80% of damage is avoided. Then add attack speed and life on hit. Make sure you have alot life to avoid 1 shots when all fails
        Led

The needer of Nerfs,
        The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
        HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

To do so I need gear with armor but dont have any of it, also 3x maggie I use on my mage.

On my BH I only got Marcus, Eileen and Maggie, need to save gems to buy new companions and to upgrade my skills also activate my skill slots since they are still closed 3rd passive and active skill slot.

Besides this I made few changes to my BH so going up to trials 70 = mobs level 105, is not a problem anymore but there I get ass kicked since my max Damage output is to low to kill them fast enough, means I die most of the time and time runs out before I am able to clear it.

Take a look here, there I keep updates about my BH.
          Last edited by Nerdidne; 11-07-2016, 08:12 AM.
          Dont just say Thanks to some posts which helped you instead klick and hit the Like and Thanks Button !!!
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Add me - BH - Mubur: QULE HIBO WUDU 2241

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonband View Post
            Can named items drop in trail? i have yet to see one
            Yes, they can be dropped. I got 3 so far (Intregralas, Elban scepter, and Rylock's shield).

Comment

What makes the trial levels advance? Ive been on lvl 77 for 4 or 5 passes. Lvl 70. Lvl 38 champion.

Comment

Kill the required number of mobs (to fill the blue bar at the bottom), which summons a boss, then kill the boss in the required time.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
                  Kill the required number of mobs (to fill the blue bar at the bottom), which summons a boss, then kill the boss in the required time.
                  I've not seen any kind of time limit on killing the boss. As long as it's summoned before the bar/timer at the bottom runs out it does not seem to matter how much time you take from that point. Have I missed something?
                  VEBA ZULA DIPE 1402
                  Name: Lascivious

Playing M&M Since November 26th, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by ezcry4t3d View Post
                    I've not seen any kind of time limit on killing the boss. As long as it's summoned before the bar/timer at the bottom runs out it does not seem to matter how much time you take from that point. Have I missed something?
                    You only need to kill boss before timer runs out to unlock next trail. If you kill boss with 7.5m remaining you skip 4 trails. 5m remaining you skip 3 trails, 2.5m remaining 2 trials and under 2.5min you only advance 1 trail. If you dont kill boss in time you dont progress but you get the loot
                    Led

The needer of Nerfs,
                    The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
                    HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Working...
                    X