Bounty Hunter Class Should Use Arrows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Herobrine View Post
    Besides, I was really looking forward to being a Ranger cuz I like bow and arrow better. :/
    I still think Bow's are still worth getting into the game as well, I mean it shouldn't be that hard to make them since we have Robin.

So the concept of the bow is there, need a freaking awesome design.I wish we would get a Bow as a Living Item. ( only this one available in all M&M )

Maybe as a Giveaway?
    Dont just say Thanks to some posts which helped you instead klick and hit the Like and Thanks Button !!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Add me - BH - Mubur: QULE HIBO WUDU 2241

Comment

it should make sense, it's called a theme.
      the theme involved with the automatons and the guns is a 'forbidden knowledge' theme (although the guns look manufactured).
      im also interested by a ranger class using bows.
      but all in all, terrific game and hope expansion keeps coming.

and yes, when characters pop up with guns and motorcycles, you have to ask why anyone would use bows and horses.

other fantasy cross themes: mech is low tech, steam mech, only dwarf or gnome made, or plane crossing, alien tech, supreme ruling race, etc.
      star wars and dune are cross-platform, but despite sorcery are all tech.

would be interesting if bounty hunter had to craft guns rather than getting them from drops.
      Last edited by Bishishi; 02-25-2017, 07:11 AM.

Comment

BH is my fave class thank you devs for this wonderful addition!

Comment

We have two options, and we haven't decided on one yet:
          - introduce a new ranger class that uses bows, crossbows and 1-handed crossbows.
          - allow the bounty hunter to use the weapons mentioned above.

Something we really want to add to the game are two handed weapons: those weapons will have double the stat budget, higher damage per hit but lower attack speed, and will occupy both slots.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
            Something we really want to add to the game are two handed weapons: those weapons will have double the stat budget, higher damage per hit but lower attack speed, and will occupy both slots.
            A higher stat bucket as in 7-8 stats on a legendary? Or 4 stats that can have double the max values. Problem with the first one is it's going to be very difficult to get the right stats, similar to the way it's difficult to get the right stats on legendaries, and what if I want it to be purely damage based. Problem with the second one is what if I wanted to have 8 stats. Another problem is it will probably be much harder to get the max damage rolls, similar to the way it's much harder to get perfect 60% c.damage rings.

Comment

Looking forward for this.
              I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
              Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
                A higher stat bucket as in 7-8 stats on a legendary? Or 4 stats that can have double the max values.
                "Stat budget" refers to the latter.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
                  Love to play with those. Big damage, bigger crits by a really tough guy that doesnt get oneshoted if build correcly by the new crafting system! Looking forward to that!!!
                  WESO XAQO YOQA 8402 Sathen

Comment

Just to wait a while till it will be released.
                    I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
                    Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

Working...
                    X