Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Android Beta Build 1.2.19

Hi all,

A new build is available on Google Play Store beta.

Release notes:
    Added a buyback feature.
    Fixed a bug in which Mirror Image would take into account the hero's gear twice, inflicting too much damage.
    Abilities, gear, and minions cannot be changed during a Trial.
    Chain Lightning has now a limited range.
    Heroes choose a target in line of sight when using a ranged attack.
    Improved visual effects for warrior's melee attacks and Whirlwind.
    Snipe now properly resets its cooldown.
    Blade Flurry damage has been increased.
    Minion abilities can now be assigned to specific gestures.
    User interface and usability improvements.

To opt in for the beta use this link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing...mageandminions

Waiting for your feedback.

Enjoy.

Why so much nerfing????

Comment

Could you please expand a bit on the "Added a buyback feature"?

Comment

Can you elaborate on what the "buyback" feature is?
        QEQI YAQA COZI 5645

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post
          Could you please expand a bit on the "Added a buyback feature"?
          Originally posted by FuryNerd View Post
          Can you elaborate on what the "buyback" feature is?
          It allows you to buy items back for the price you sold them for. It is useful if you accidentally sell something which is a common CS issue.

Comment

I feel it the apprentice nerf all over again. So basically evertything i did....usings blinks...fighting from range with lightning and swapping skills for boss is now all nerfed. I thought we were to buff other classes to the mages level not bring the mage to theres. Not that i mind the nerf ill still find a way but man im trial 1441 i wanted to make 1500 haha cant see that getting easier lol.

Did you fix the lowest trial you can enter as i cant play lower than trial 1200...is that still going to be possible or have you effectively killed trials for me.

That sheep better start running when catch it today its not going to be friendly.

I failed to see leaderboards.....can you post a new updated board for trials as i know there has been alot of activity since the last from players who dont hack
            Last edited by Led; 01-26-2017, 07:46 PM.
            Led

The needer of Nerfs,
            The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
            HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Yeah. Your videos have my undivided attention indeed :>

The lowest trial should be also fixed, you should be able to play lower trials.

About the mage nerfs:
              - mirror images were dealing way too much damage due to 2 bugs: the gear stats were applied twice + they were considered minions and received some stat bonuses.
              - hitting targets outside the screen with chain lightning was overpowered to say the least.

Leaderboards will be live soon, but until then I'll post a snapshot.

Once the leaderboards go live you should also expect a trial revamp + reset. Trial levels will increase in difficulty much faster and the loot will be scaled accordingly. What is now trial level 1200 might be 120 at that moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
                Once the leaderboards go live you should also expect a trial revamp + reset. Trial levels will increase in difficulty much faster and the loot will be scaled accordingly. What is now trial level 1200 might be 120 at that moment.

This is going to make a loooot of people angry. There are plenty of people who have invested a lot of time and effort into seeing how high they could go in the trials. Resetting them seems like a slap in the face.
                QEQI YAQA COZI 5645

Comment

Yeah. Your videos have my undivided attention indeed :>

The lowest trial should be also fixed, you should be able to play lower trials.

About the mage nerfs:
                  - mirror images were dealing way too much damage due to 2 bugs: the gear stats were applied twice + they were considered minions and received some stat bonuses.
                  - hitting targets outside the screen with chain lightning was overpowered to say the least.

Leaderboards will be live soon, but until then I'll post a snapshot.

Well at least 1 person in the world watches my videos haha. Can't wait for the reset and difficulty increase. I just hope you increase the XP given and make them a place worth investing time as currently it feels like wasted time in a trial.
                  Led

The needer of Nerfs,
                  The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
                  HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Overall im pessimistic about the whole thing. Player experience is barely being improved whilr also being nerfed. Im losing more faith in things by the minute i wont be devoting much time to m&m in the future it looks like

Comment

I like the Beta! My Warrior got buffed pretty well. Maybe because I haven't played for 2Months. Like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Burgess View Post
                        Overall im pessimistic about the whole thing. Player experience is barely being improved whilr also being nerfed. Im losing more faith in things by the minute i wont be devoting much time to m&m in the future it looks like
                        Gotta agree here as well. Seems like 3 big nerfs in there and nothing added that is exciting or interesting. I like this game, but it's very redundant now. I'm tired of the RNG and doing the same thing over and over just to roll dice on stats for gear that hardly ever is an upgrade. I wish there were a few things to get excited about in the patch to mitigate the negatives.
                        Kelton - YIJO MIWE BIHO 1067

Comment

Inline color comments by me:

Release notes:
                          Added a buyback feature. New Feature!
                          Fixed a bug in which Mirror Image would take into account the hero's gear twice, inflicting too much damage. Bugfix resulting in a big NERF
                          Abilities, gear, and minions cannot be changed during a Trial. NERF
                          Chain Lightning has now a limited range. Bugfix resulting in a big NERF
                          Heroes choose a target in line of sight when using a ranged attack. Bugfix resulting in a Buff
                          Improved visual effects for warrior's melee attacks and Whirlwind. New Graphics
                          Snipe now properly resets its cooldown. Bugfix
                          Blade Flurry damage has been increased. Buff
                          Minion abilities can now be assigned to specific gestures. New Feature!
                          User interface and usability improvements. Refinement
                          I count
                          2 Nice New Features and some minor polish of graphics/UI
                          2 Nerfs to Mages (Blink Damage, Chain Lightning Range) {Arguably a bugfix not a nerf}
                          1 Nerf to All Classes (No Gear Change in Trials)
                          1 Buff to Mage/BH (LoS Bugfix) {Arguably a bugfix and not a buff}
                          1 Buff to Warriors (Blade Flurry)
                          VEBA ZULA DIPE 1402
                          Name: Lascivious

Playing M&M Since November 26th, 2014

Comment

"Abilities, gear, and minions cannot be changed during a Trial."

This is WAY too drastic, and I see no good out of it.

The Trial consists of 2 distinct "segments", mob clear and boss fight.

If I can change gear/abilities (the game itself suggests this!) during normal/story play, why am I so restricted from doing it during Trials? Minions, ok, I get it... but Gear and Abilities?? Come on... you can't expect e.g. a Warrior to enter the Trial geared up for toughness just in case Gorlak or TBD spawn in the end, and still be able to clear the mobs within the time limit...

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post
                              "Abilities, gear, and minions cannot be changed during a Trial."

This is WAY too drastic, and I see no good out of it.

The Trial consists of 2 distinct "segments", mob clear and boss fight.

If I can change gear/abilities (the game itself suggests this!) during normal/story play, why am I so restricted from doing it during Trials? Minions, ok, I get it... but Gear and Abilities?? Come on... you can't expect e.g. a Warrior to enter the Trial geared up for toughness just in case Gorlak or TBD spawn in the end, and still be able to clear the mobs within the time limit...
                              I cleared 195th trial by warrior with more than 2 minutes on timer and I didn't change my gear during the run. I said more, I never changed my build on trial runs.
                              King of Android play
                              NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

Working...
                              X