Thanks Thanks:  39
Likes Likes:  67
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: LED Warrior Videos

Quote Originally Posted by Zudd View Post
    Awesome vids as always LED. How about some love to the Mage again? =)
    I'm currently playing BH, doing trail 100 for gear over and over....takes me about 3 min a run but finding nothing at all....I been doing some naked runs as well on BH for fun.
    Led

The greatest sheepshagger of all
    If you like my posts click 'like' it's the only way I know if I am helpful or not.

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Quote Originally Posted by Led View Post
    I'm currently playing BH, doing trail 100 for gear over and over....takes me about 3 min a run but finding nothing at all....I been doing some naked runs as well on BH for fun.
    I'd love to see detail of your BH gear and a vid or two of Trials, if you have the time. Especially if it ends with the Summoner boss so I can see how a pro shags that particular sheep.
    POPA ROBA NODE 1088

Quote Originally Posted by Rathmon View Post
    I'd love to see detail of your BH gear

Name:  pistol.PNG
Views: 30
Size:  46.3 KB

that's all the gear I need to play legendary on my BH.
    Led

If you like my posts click 'like' it's the only way I know if I am helpful or not.

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Quote Originally Posted by Led View Post
    Name:  pistol.PNG
Views: 30
Size:  46.3 KB

that's all the gear I need to play legendary on my BH.
    You're a right barstid.

I saw those vids, can't replicate because I don't have your CL. I'm just trying to figure out how to do what I do but change what isn't working.
    POPA ROBA NODE 1088

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathmon View Post
    You're a right barstid.

I saw those vids, can't replicate because I don't have your CL. I'm just trying to figure out how to do what I do but change what isn't working.
    You don't need his CL. He only has like 10k damage and toughness. You need to actually pay more attention and Dodge the incoming arrows.

Quote Originally Posted by Humus View Post
    You don't need his CL. He only has like 10k damage and toughness. You need to actually pay more attention and Dodge the incoming arrows.
    And finally someone sees the point that I'm making....skill is better than gear....and when skill gets gear that's when you make trail 1600 and cause the game to be nerfed.
    Last edited by Led; Yesterday at 07:59 AM.
    Led

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519