Thanks Thanks:  51
Likes Likes:  112
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: LED Warrior Videos

Lol i dont have a sweet bh.....mine is more like a lamb...i know i should be doing more testing and playing it but im time limited.
    Led

The greatest sheepshagger of all
    If you like my posts click 'like' it's the only way I know if I am helpful or not.

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

@Led- I call BS, I saw your full pull video with BH and a snippet of a dungeon run in another vid. You have a sweet BH.

Anyhow, I don't think Magroth can be killed when playing on a phone/tablet- I just don't think you can draw symbols fast enough to stun then do the massive DPS required.... At least I can't. The time it takes me between drawing a Z, there's no chance to draw A & V, whereas with a keyboard it's easy to hit 1, 2, 3 in less time than it takes to count it down.

All relative I guess, the gear on my by is sad and it's my CL that makes him better than he should be.
    I did all my severed farming on my android phone ages ago when I was leveling, but that was using Mage and freeze. I don't really have an issue killing Margoth on tablet or phone as I use skills like battle rage and primary attack only so it's only the cc moves I need to time.

Don't try to hard to increase the difficulty....at end of the day it's all about the gemstones and they drop just as fast on normal so if that's where you can kill, stay there.
    Last edited by Led; 03-17-2017 at 07:11 PM.
    Led

If you like my posts click 'like' it's the only way I know if I am helpful or not.

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathmon View Post
    Anyhow, I don't think Magroth can be killed when playing on a phone/tablet- I just don't think you can draw symbols fast enough to stun then do the massive DPS required.... At least I can't. The time it takes me between drawing a Z, there's no chance to draw A & V, whereas with a keyboard it's easy to hit 1, 2, 3 in less time than it takes to count it down.
    I kill him on my phone with Mage and Warrior. I haven't really tried with my BH - now I have something to do.
    VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Quote Originally Posted by abc127 View Post
    I kill him on my phone with Mage and Warrior. I haven't really tried with my BH - now I have something to do.
    I was able to do it on my iPad today, with Xagam shock right before my burst DPS. Will try on my phone to see if it works as well.

Hi Guys,

Today I ran gauntlet for the 1st time on the warrior. Had no idea how well I would go, I used my normal build I run trial 200 with. (160k dps, 900k toughness)
    I start off with a key run to get me warmed up... Enjoy

Last edited by Led; 03-20-2017 at 11:29 PM.
    Led

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Led View Post
    Hi Guys,

Today I ran gauntlet for the 1st time on the warrior. Had no idea how well I would go, I used my normal build I run trial 200 with. (160k dps, 900k toughness) Enjoy

Gauntlet with a Misty Island trailer...

Ugh - I don't have the patience for Gauntlet. so many more engaging ways to get 3 pieces of gear.... maybe I'm just missing the point.
    VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Quote Originally Posted by abc127 View Post
    Gauntlet with a Misty Island trailer...

Ugh - I don't have the patience for Gauntlet. so many more engaging ways to get 3 pieces of gear.... maybe I'm just missing the point.
    Only point of gauntlet is to test your endurance. You get nothing for it. I would be nice if the devs made it relevant. Totally agree if you playing for a reward don't do gauntlet. But I just wanted to mess around.
    Led

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

On your knees Lambs,

Just when you thought there was no shag left in Led and it was safe to walk past, wham your head is now stuck in a fence....2 new unique videos for your enjoyment. The theme of the day for me was challenge myself so prepare to be amazed by the power of a sheepshagger.

The 1st video today I decided to run trial 100 with NO CL and NO Gemstones. I have had a few comments that things are much harder without the CL and I only can do what I do because I have perfect gemstones, so to bring myself back to earth I made a video where I should be similar in power to the majority of players. (yes I have good gear but that is offset by no CL and no gemstones). Hope you enjoy.

The 2nd video for today is a NAKED ELBAN on LEGENDARY run....yes there is a catch, I used my 854 CL and I took my weapons as without weapons you have ZERO dps...enjoy.

Last edited by Led; 03-27-2017 at 09:42 PM.
    Led

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Awesome vids as always LED. How about some love to the Mage again? =)
    Zudd - ROZU XEGO RENU 7869