Suggestions for the Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestions for the Future

I’m in love with this game. I’ve been playing for 3 months now and I bought the Adventurer’s Pack in order to support the game. This is such a wonderful creation and it deserves way more success than it currently has. However I think there is couple of things that would improve this beautiful game.

I apologize in advance if these have already been posted and for the length of my post, but I really wanted to get this off my chest.

1)The ability to change the name of a character with or without gems
    2)The ability to change the sex of a character with or without gems
    3)Adding Dyes in order to customize items: I would LOVE to dye the items of my BH to make it full black. I think this would add more a more personal touch to the character, making it more unique, rather than having many players/characters looking the same.
    4)A bigger variety of monsters. In my opinion, there are not enough types of monsters. This can become repetitive, especially in trials where there are only undeads.
    5)The ability to sell items without asking. This could be added in the Settings panel.
    6)Reducing the cost of Gems when Resurrecting
    7)Reducing the cost of Gems when opening chests.
    8)Reducing the cost of Gems from the market

For 6, 7, 8, in my opinion, you could reduce them by 25% - 50%. I never ever buy them, but I would really buy if a change would be made.

Items 1 through 5 are already in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
      Items 1 through 5 are already in the works.
      Nice to see that new features are in the works.
      I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
      Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan Champ View Post
        I’m in love with this game. I’ve been playing for 3 months now and I bought the Adventurer’s Pack in order to support the game. This is such a wonderful creation and it deserves way more success than it currently has. However I think there is couple of things that would improve this beautiful game.

I apologize in advance if these have already been posted and for the length of my post, but I really wanted to get this off my chest.

1)The ability to change the name of a character with or without gems
        2)The ability to change the sex of a character with or without gems
        3)Adding Dyes in order to customize items: I would LOVE to dye the items of my BH to make it full black. I think this would add more a more personal touch to the character, making it more unique, rather than having many players/characters looking the same.
        4)A bigger variety of monsters. In my opinion, there are not enough types of monsters. This can become repetitive, especially in trials where there are only undeads.
        5)The ability to sell items without asking. This could be added in the Settings panel.
        6)Reducing the cost of Gems when Resurrecting
        7)Reducing the cost of Gems when opening chests.
        8)Reducing the cost of Gems from the market

For 6, 7, 8, in my opinion, you could reduce them by 25% - 50%. I never ever buy them, but I would really buy if a change would be made.
        One more thing to the list. Travis, why do all characters have white hairs? This is crap and makes them looking like just some programmed mobs. Why don't you make them with their own look and personality?

Comment

Hero customization is also in the works.

Comment

What about revamping useless stats? Such as damage reflect, life regen, and ability rate? It would be nice for every stat to at least be useful in certain builds. But you could make perfect jewelry and find the best legendary gear with these stats.... and you've done nothing but gimp yourself because they are completely useless or outclassed by other stats. (why would you ever choose Regen over LOH for example? Or Ability rate over Attack speed?)
            QEQI YAQA COZI 5645

Comment

Originally posted by FuryNerd View Post
              What about revamping useless stats? Such as damage reflect, life regen, and ability rate? It would be nice for every stat to at least be useful in certain builds. But you could make perfect jewelry and find the best legendary gear with these stats.... and you've done nothing but gimp yourself because they are completely useless or outclassed by other stats. (why would you ever choose Regen over LOH for example? Or Ability rate over Attack speed?)
              This is the key for the great RPG.
              As well, mainly Damage reflected is so underrated staff, and totally useless with the slow monster attack speed.

Comment

I had also suggested this. I think it is of vital importance. Get RID of useless stats, or make it so they are useful (which is perhaps a bit harder).

Comment

You can sell all items without asking already, I do it all the time (after a trial & normal runs).

Comment

Originally posted by Sinros View Post
                    You can sell all items without asking already, I do it all the time (after a trial & normal runs).
                    Are you playing on a phone? Anything blue or higher, when you try sell it a confirmation box comes up.

Comment

No, sorry. Forgot to give more information I guess. I play on PC, I just click "sell" button then one click the rest from crap to legendary.

Comment

Originally posted by Sinros View Post
                        No, sorry. Forgot to give more information I guess. I play on PC, I just click "sell" button then one click the rest from crap to legendary.
                        After all, it's pretty annoying when playing on Phone device. It keeps asking for the veteran players more than 100 to 200 pieces for a day and makes us unable to loot. Why you put there the Baypack, when you are making it useless? We could be able to sell everything for no question and if doing a "missclick/tap", we could be able just to visit Baypack.

Comment

The sale confirmation will be gone soon.

Comment

Travis,
                            How do I record via the game, I know someone wrote it some time ago, but I just cant remember nor find it.
                            If anyone knows, please do tell,
                            Thanks

Comment

I don't make vids from my mobile device, so I'm not the person to ask. I'm sure someone here will answer soon enough, though.

Comment

Working...
                              X