Thanks Thanks:  26
Likes Likes:  27
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Realtime PvP Teaser

Realtime PvP Teaser

As you probably know we have recently started development on real time multiplayer.

The dev. team had some fun playing an early prototype today: https://youtu.be/iT9XF6GpoEM

Enjoy

Nice!

So this is a free for all mode, basically, where the leaderboard tallies the number of frags/kills?

Suggestion based on the video: make each kill restore the killing player to or by 50% health.

Great! Nothing wrong with it... Maybe BH was killing a bit so fast, but on other side, he has low defense so it is balanced. That's the best!

At this time is really unbalanced. The first release will focus on coop mode, but will also feature a PvP mode unbalance as it is.

Have you already theater co-op? I mean like this PvP today.

Just restricting the PvP "rooms" to characters within 10 levels / 50 CLs of each other should be "balance" enough, initially.

I, for one, don't mind getting killed often, provided I feel I also have a chance at payback.

Do Champion Levels work in PvP? Meaning does someone with 1000+ CL's get a huge advantage over someone with only 100?
    QEQI YAQA COZI 5645

*theater - tested (spelling mistake)

Quote Originally Posted by SoulGaming2 View Post
    Have you already theater co-op? I mean like this PvP today.
    Yes, but no footage yet.

So, anything about roadmap?
    At last this. I have read that multiplayer will be a question of maybe even a year to release. I have also read that Act 4 is coming before of this. Is it really true? Cause as I can see, you guys are putting your time into these social features and nothing really much to the story.