Queuing utilities (skills)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Queuing utilities (skills)

When you cast warriors WW skill you can add to queue one (last casted) skill which will be executed after WW finished.

Is it possible to make something like this for mobile (touch screen)? If we will cast any skill (which timer is still counting) it will go to queue and cast instantly after timer goes to 0s? For example you can cast at one time. It would help a little in PvM and it would reduce the advatange fo desktop players in PvP?

What do you think about this and how you would like it to work (stack 1 last casted skills, 3 skills?

Devs is it possible to add this functionality?

Dont worrie...ww will be bad for pvp. It will be charge br in the zone.
    Led

The needer of Nerfs,
    The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
    HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Originally posted by Led View Post
      PvP desktop players will have locked mouse to play only with keyboards to give them more challenge ;p so I am not worry.

But I am not talking about WW that is good or bad, it's just example It would be usefull funcionality for me, I don't know if it would be interesting also for others players.

Ps. And WW maybe will be usefull to be able to give more warmth mages and hug to them.

Comment

Yes it would be. But ww is meant to deal damage and pull mobs. It is not good on a single mob, as it won't be on single player.
        I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
        Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

Originally posted by Led View Post
          Used to be. Charge, br, devastate is the latest FotW.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohin View Post
            When you cast warriors WW skill you can add to queue one (last casted) skill which will be executed after WW finished.

Is it possible to make something like this for mobile (touch screen)? If we will cast any skill (which timer is still counting) it will go to queue and cast instantly after timer goes to 0s? For example you can cast at one time. It would help a little in PvM and it would reduce the advatange fo desktop players in PvP?

What do you think about this and how you would like it to work (stack 1 last casted skills, 3 skills?

Devs is it possible to add this functionality?
            It is possible to add it and we'll consider adding it (test it a bit internally and see how it goes).

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
              It is possible to add it and we'll consider adding it (test it a bit internally and see how it goes).
              Thanks for considering this, maybe in one of updates will you giva us possibility to test this, it should be more usefull in pvp, I think in pvm there will be some situation that this would need some tuning up.

Comment

This would also help the frustrating times you cast a skill at the very end of the timer and get "0 secs remaining" as the output instead of the skill going off.
                VEBA ZULA DIPE 1402
                Name: Lascivious

Playing M&M Since November 26th, 2014

Comment

Used to be. Charge, br, devastate is the latest FotW.
                  I like to see you devastate someone with 95% parry...bigs swings no dings...thanks for the cooldown reduction/charge.

I see frost mage going well if mage gets off the booze as parry wont stop the freeze. BH will be good with stealth/pop/run like a *****.

I got a 9million toughness warrior build ready to go for PVP (only 75k dps but that will be fine if I can tank all day)
                  Last edited by Led; 03-02-2017, 03:30 AM.
                  Led

The needer of Nerfs,
                  The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
                  HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Record it please. Wanna see what build u use this time.
                    I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
                    Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

Adrian did you have time to test my idea with queuing skills? I am wonder if there is any chance to see this function before pvp comes?

Comment

Working...
                      X