Adventurer's sets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adventurer's sets

What is my current main focus is collecting these ones for my warr. I would say they are useless, and they are, but I am looking forward for the full set try with a full damage.

I have the full one on my mage and BH, but it is just the waste of time playing these, and I can say it will be the same with Warrior.

The thing is that there are 100% better sets for each class, and this one seems something like the basic one or whatever, have you thought about increasing the stats this set buffs you, please?
    I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
    Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Originally posted by SoulGaming2 View Post
    What is my current main focus is collecting these ones for my warr. I would say they are useless, and they are, but I am looking forward for the full set try with a full damage.

I have the full one on my mage and BH, but it is just the waste of time playing these, and I can say it will be the same with Warrior.

The thing is that there are 100% better sets for each class, and this one seems something like the basic one or whatever, have you thought about increasing the stats this set buffs you, please?
    The set is not very lucrative atm because of two reasons:

1. Due to the fact that the set can only be looted in epic or lower grade, you have to sacrifice at least 6 item affixes if you want a full set (compared to a full legendary equipment).

2. The crital rating this set buffs is not that valuable anymore because of the CR nerf.

Making it possible to loot the adventurer's set also in the legendary grade would be a very nice gesture and a first step I think.

Regarding my second point, maybe a slight buff of the Critical Damage bonus the set offers would be within the scope of what is possible (buffing the CR would be useless because of the current diminishing returns).
    Last edited by Dominik Keßler; 03-05-2017, 07:50 PM.
    NUCE SONI HUCU 7612

Comment

I have 6 pieces of Adventurer’s gear and when equipped the set performs very poorly. Is there any reason to keep them and/or a game circumstance where they preform well?

Comment

Warriors can use a 2ADV/2JUG/2DEF set up.

BH and Mage, for them the ADV set is trash.
        VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

TheExorcist most BH players use either Assault or Stalker. You could save one set of 6 of Havoc merely for fun & variety, or perhaps for the unlikely possibility that a future "balancing patch" might make Havoc more viable.

Personally, I do not save any Havoc nor Adventurer for my BH.
          VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

For just easy daily questing, I think 4 assault 2 havoc is the way to go. Also carnival instead of mantle. That is how I do it. It almost plays by itself. Little to no need to use any skills.
            GAQO KITO REZO 1934

Comment

Originally posted by Arionthe View Post
              For just easy daily questing, I think 4 assault 2 havoc is the way to go. Also carnival instead of mantle. That is how I do it. It almost plays by itself. Little to no need to use any skills.
              Interesting. Why is that?
              VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post

Interesting. Why is that?
                That was the most efficient afk gauntlet setup I found. Since daily quest (Marcus village and TL6x) doesn’t require any actual skill usage, mantle was unnecessary. Just fast movement and procs.

Stress free play.
                GAQO KITO REZO 1934

Comment

Originally posted by Arionthe View Post

That was the most efficient afk gauntlet setup I found. Since daily quest (Marcus village and TL6x) doesn’t require any actual skill usage, mantle was unnecessary. Just fast movement and procs.

Stress free play.
                  You get Random missile, extra Scatter Shot and attack speed bonus, and you want lots of movement speed on boots and pants. Then you just run and shoot stuff. It's pretty cool.
                  Mobile only player
                  Assault BH Tunre TL 111 in 9:44

Comment

Originally posted by Oldmobilenewbie View Post

You get Random missile, extra Scatter Shot and attack speed bonus, and you want lots of movement speed on boots and pants. Then you just run and shoot stuff. It's pretty cool.
                    I've used the Piercing bonus from Stalker 2 instead of the missiles from Havoc 2. But I'm gonna try it.
                    VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Working...
                    X