Warning when leaving loot on the field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warning when leaving loot on the field

The game nicely warns me if I try to exit a level before collecting all the loot. (i.e. when inventory is full) However, it does not warn me when leaving boxes unopened. Was this by design? Can the boxes be added to the list of items that trigger the warning?

Mystery boxes or treasure chests?

Comment

Mystery boxes please

Comment

Also, is it possible to have the mystery boxes fly to you when finishing a level? May be a lot to ask, but would help quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Zudd View Post
          Also, is it possible to have the mystery boxes fly to you when finishing a level? May be a lot to ask, but would help quite a bit.
          Nice idea for me, no more looking for boxes leaved behind in the middle of level.

Comment

Originally posted by Zudd View Post

On the one hand, I like your idea (it would be much more comfortable), on the other hand, realising your idea would raise the question of why mystery boxes exist at all in this game.
            If all the mystery boxes are opened automatically and their 'content' flies automatically to you at the end of a level, why will we even need mystery boxes ?

They could be simply replaced by the 'normal loot table' - as the normal loot table contains all stuff that mystery boxes can drop (gold, gems, items).
            NUCE SONI HUCU 7612

Comment

Originally posted by Dominik Keßler View Post
              On the one hand, I like your idea (it would be much more comfortable), on the other hand, realising your idea would raise the question of why mystery boxes exist at all in this game.
              If all the mystery boxes are opened automatically and their 'content' flies automatically to you at the end of a level, why will we even need mystery boxes ?

They could be simply replaced by the 'normal loot table' - as the normal loot table contains all stuff that mystery boxes can drop (gold, gems, items).
              No, no...not to be opened automatically, just fly to you at the end of the level so you don't have to go back and find them. Then, it's the player's choice if they want to open it or not.

Comment

Having them fly to you with the rest of the loot would be even better. Then there would be no need for the warning. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X