Clicking on ad boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clicking on ad boxes

Could the devs maybe expand the area on ad boxes that allow it to be clicked on so I don't have to poke at the screen repeatedly every time one drops? It just gets kind of tiresome after a while.

there is a 0.5 second delay after combat and that is what causes the 1st 2-3 pokes to appear to miss.
    Led

The needer of Nerfs,
    The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
    HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

While on the same topic, could the devs please remove the confirmation box before viewing the ads? If we don't want to see anymore ads we could simply turn it off from the settings. Asking for confirmation seems redundant.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Add Configuration XY.png
Views:	1
Size:	112.3 KB
ID:	46945 Click image for larger version

Name:	Add Confirmation Box X.png
Views:	1
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	46944
      Attached Files
      DONT MESS WITH 7007

Comment

Originally posted by toot View Post
        While on the same topic, could the devs please remove the confirmation box before viewing the ads? If we don't want to see anymore ads we could simply turn it off from the settings. Asking for confirmation seems redundant.

[ATTACH]2463[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]2462[/ATTACH]
        I can appreciate that, but for me, if I happened to tap on a box when I thought I was doing something else and it went to an ad, it would drive me crazy. Maybe a better way is to have an auto-run option in the setting.
        VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Originally posted by abc127 View Post
          I can appreciate that, but for me, if I happened to tap on a box when I thought I was doing something else and it went to an ad, it would drive me crazy. Maybe a better way is to have an auto-run option in the setting.
          How about just give me the dam gems without the adds....
          Led

The needer of Nerfs,

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Does anyone know the promotion code so we can get some cool stuff

Comment

Originally posted by toot View Post
              You only get this option if/when/after you buy some gems with real money. Those who don't do so, per your idea, would be forced to watch the ads if they misclicked.

Here's something for all of us to consider: maybe we should consider that any change - ANY change - no matter how small it seems would entail an effort from the devs... an effort they might focus otherwise, and an effort which may be considerably greater than the specific hindrance we are complaining about...

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post
                You only get this option if/when/after you buy some gems with real money. Those who don't do so, per your idea, would be forced to watch the ads if they misclicked...
                Why would someone not want to watch the ads?????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
                  Because someone might be pressed for time and preferring to focus on actual gameplay instead?????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Led View Post
                    there is a 0.5 second delay after combat and that is what causes the 1st 2-3 pokes to appear to miss.
                    There seems to actually be some improvement with this latest update. I was having to do it 7-8 times with 2.26.

Also, could the devs maybe get rid of the .5 second delay please? I've always been of the opinion that game mechanics should never be something players really notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post
                      Because someone might be pressed for time and preferring to focus on actual gameplay instead?????????????????????
                      So why press on the box in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
                        If your on mobile data....I used 7 gigs of mobile data in the last 2 months add grinding on my phone as work. As soon as I turn the data off on my phone you never get add boxes. So crap..
                        Led

The needer of Nerfs,

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

I ran a couple of searches, didnt find any hits but im pretty sure this was suggested in the past, i would REALLY love to be able to view ads on the windows game
                          TEVA VISE YOYU 8451

Comment

Originally posted by Visionmaster View Post
                            I ran a couple of searches, didnt find any hits but im pretty sure this was suggested in the past, i would REALLY love to be able to view ads on the windows game
                            They're working on it.

Originally posted by Travis (Admin)
                            ...AddApptr, the extension we use to serve ads on the other 3 platforms, does not offer a Windows version. We are currently working on implementing Appodeal, another rewarded video extension that does support Windows.
                            DONT MESS WITH 7007

Comment

Originally posted by Led View Post
                              If your on mobile data....I used 7 gigs of mobile data in the last 2 months add grinding on my phone as work. As soon as I turn the data off on my phone you never get add boxes. So crap..
                              Why not just turn off the ad option?

Comment

Working...
                              X