Shoot the 2nd main attack without moving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoot the 2nd main attack without moving

So, 90% of the time i try to shoot the secondary attack i end up either not doing anything or moving towards where i planned to shoot. Usually, if i want to shoot it, it's not a place i should go to. This guy doesn't seem to do the same mistake but it doens't look like he does something special seeing the little white dots.
    How should I place my fingers to effectively shoot my 2nd attack and not move there ?
    BUZE TALO PEBA 0409

When I'm playing on my phone I use both my index and middle finger (finger position I think is not necessary as long as your character is attacking something) at the enemy I want to use my 2nd attack with.

If you're on PC its much easier as it is only just right click mouse button

Comment

I use my index and middle finger too, but most of the time i end up sprinting there. I was wondering my fingers are supposed to have a special relative position ? Like close enough, or one on each side of your target or something
      BUZE TALO PEBA 0409

Comment

So that's what I've been doing wrong.... The whole time I've only been using my middle finger while playing BH.

SMH.

Oh, wait... No that's the finger the Devs have been giving me. Whoops.
        POPO ROBA NODE 1088

Sarcasm is my weapon of choice. It's like aiming a nuke. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by Rathmon View Post
          So that's what I've been doing wrong.... The whole time I've only been using my middle finger while playing BH.

SMH.

Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	47089
          BUZE TALO PEBA 0409

Comment

Originally posted by Rathmon View Post

SMH.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Not Sure If Funny Or True.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	47091
            BEMO GEKI DIGE 6355

Comment

Working...
            X