Switching secondary attack with gesture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Switching secondary attack with gesture

Would it be possible to make some other way to use secondary attack. I and many other players have problems with it (android). I don't know if the problem is in device or in me but I mostly have to tap 2 fingers few times to use secondary attack. Very often I am stopping my attack in this way.

1) My suggestion is to add 1 gesture like ) and the gesture will be possible to use (cast) only in the area directly next to incons with primiary and secondary attack.
    2) The second option if it's possible to make, is to choose attack by tapping primary icon or secondary icon on the screen (like a button).

The gesture you sugest could be easily confused by the > gesture. The least trouble i have is with the two fingers tap. I do that with my midle finger and index and i strech them away as posible and feel comfortable at the same time. A desisive double tap then follows (not screen breaking ).

The most mistaps i have is with the single tap, espetially when i try to tap an addbox from far. Also many times i end up running torwards the enemy with single tap when try to carefuly sellect a target or the mob group is small.
    WESO XAQO YOQA 8402 Sathen

Comment

Originally posted by Vouis View Post
      The gesture you sugest could be easily confused by the > gesture. The least trouble i have is with the two fingers tap. I do that with my midle finger and index and i strech them away as posible and feel comfortable at the same time. A desisive double tap then follows (not screen breaking ).

The most mistaps i have is with the single tap, espetially when i try to tap an addbox from far. Also many times i end up running torwards the enemy with single tap when try to carefuly sellect a target or the mob group is small.
      It was only the suggestion of gesture, it can be different but the area where we can do it should be lmited. Maybe it would be possible to make my second suggestion and use icons like a buttons to switch attacks.

It would be nice to click the adboxes from far distance, I have also problem with this and the boxes should fly to you when finish the level

Comment

It might help yoy too. I always assigned cleave as my secondary attack for warrior and arcane missiles for mage. Single taps are single target attacks or fireball. Double tap worked better for me with those attacks.

Comment

Icons like buttons could really help in many cases. It would be easier for us to use both hands for playing +1 to that.

Comment

I don't know if it wouldn't be too much facilitation for us but if we can make buttons instead on icons we could cast special skills from minions on currently attacked target. if we would like to cast minion skill in other place we would use gestures like now.

Comment

I would prefer an alternative to drawing some skills by pressing a button. Such skills as time warp, battle rage, in the zone, smoke screen more convenient to use by press the button. This will add dynamics to the game.
              King of Android play
              NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

Originally posted by Dyoma View Post
                I would prefer an alternative to drawing some skills by pressing a button. Such skills as time warp, battle rage, in the zone, smoke screen more convenient to use by press the button. This will add dynamics to the game.
                If Devs will say that they can make buttons (I hope they will say anything about this or Travis will make a ticket for them, thanks Travis ), there will be no problems with skills you mentioned but problems can appear with skills which must have a target.

How to solve this?

I make a suggestion in my previous post, that they can auto target currently attacked target, any other ideas (if we don't want to use second finger for targeting)?

Comment

I say about alternative. If you want - you drow, want - press the button. So that we can use both options, as we are comfortable.
                  King of Android play
                  NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

Originally posted by Dyoma View Post
                    I say about alternative. If you want - you drow, want - press the button. So that we can use both options, as we are comfortable.
                    I don't see any reason why to remove current working option and I also mentioned that if we would like to cast minion skill in other place than auto currently targeted monster we would use gestures like now.

So we agree but I think King of android play will be playing with old gesture style

Devs, Travis can you say anything about? Is it a lot of work to implement this?

Comment

You both express better than me what i wanted to say with my poor english.

The icons have already a fuction that understands when you re trying to press them and a message tells you to draw symbols instead. Its must be easy to make them funtional (im no dev though).
                      The question is if we can convince them that their unique system that makes their game different than every other with buttons, is worth improving and tweaked for some extra functionallities. The symbols themselves is a marketing tool also, it will require a lot and quality convincing.

Comment

Originally posted by Vouis View Post
                        You both express better than me what i wanted to say with my poor english.

The icons have already a fuction that understands when you re trying to press them and a message tells you to draw symbols instead. Its must be easy to make them funtional (im no dev though).
                        The question is if we can convince them that their unique system that makes their game different than every other with buttons, is worth improving and tweaked for some extra functionallities. The symbols themselves is a marketing tool also, it will require a lot and quality convincing.
                        This unique system will be still in game, we just get some new functions which make game better, easier for new players whos are not familiar with gestures at the begining and in the same time we will make a distance between mobile and PC a little shorter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohin View Post
                          This unique system will be still in game, we just get some new functions which make game better, easier for new players whos are not familiar with gestures at the begining and in the same time we will make a distance between mobile and PC a little shorter.
                          We are saying and asking for the same thing im not the one you need to convince.
                          Last edited by Vouis; 05-24-2017, 11:28 AM.

Comment

I pinged the team for their feedback here.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
                              I pinged the team for their feedback here.
                              Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X