give us xp from spawned enemies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

give us xp from spawned enemies

I know that summoned skeletons have no xp, because it could be exploited to give afk xp and im fine with it.

There are many maps in story mode with high enemy density that could be good farming places, but they arent because spawned enemies dont give xp. I think if you give them xp we could play more maps regularly.
    WESO XAQO YOQA 8402 Sathen

Not gonna happen. Summoned minions used to provide XP and drops, but it became a problem, so it was changed. It won't get changed back.

Comment

Sure, just having them give exp by default is a bad idea, since it would make afk possible.

However, even if you play normally and kill as fast as possible, you will still be wasting hits and time chopping through a whole lot of pointless* skeletons, and that is just not fair.

So, why not have just the first 3 skeletons a summoner spawns yield exp, and any spawns after that be empty. That would be fair to normal players and stop people from afk play.

*pointless, because they have no points to give. Yeah, I know, that was horrible.
      Useful links, for my use and for yours...
      http://postimage.io for uploading screens easily
      Google site search for these forums
      (more to follow)

Comment

Guys i am not talking about summoned skeletons and toads. Im talking for the enemies that appear when you pass a certain point of the map. Beneath the pyramids is full of those spots. If im not mistaken, the enemies that appear when you pass by, dont give xp. For those enemies im talking about...

Comment

I think they do already give XP

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
            I think they do already give XP
            Humus you are right. They do. I said they didnt because i thought xp bar wasnt moving at all at markus village spots. It moves but barely. Also tested beneath the pyramids. They give xp but i have the impression is less than usuall, but im not sure and doesnt matter anymore. I was wrong.
            Last edited by Vouis; 05-24-2017, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
              Not gonna happen. Summoned minions used to provide XP and drops, but it became a problem, so it was changed. It won't get changed back.
              Do summoned minion kills apply to daily quests?

Comment

Originally posted by osoviejo View Post
                Do summoned minion kills apply to daily quests?
                Yes

Comment

Working...
                X