Gorgona XP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gorgona XP

Why is it that I just ran legendary Gorgana 8 times in a row, and was only able to get 1.5 bars of XP, when I'm wearing XP 650%? Even the level 36 Maggie only went up to 38.

I get that Gorgana is a "dungeon" but cmon, it's a dungeon full of wlite packs, and a boss, and it is the most expensive run in the game. The set items don't drop every time (I got one and it was a junk epic), so why the punishment on XP?

Knowing that I could've had 1.3-1.5 levels on The Broken Dragon in the same amount of runs, and I can get gear from trials, makes me question the purpose and benefit.

Edit: just for reference, two TBD runs netted 5 XP bars and the 38 Maggie is now 45.
    Last edited by abc127; 06-13-2017, 01:52 AM.
    VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Originally posted by abc127 View Post
    Why is it that I just ran legendary Gorgana 8 times in a row, and was only able to get 1.5 bars of XP, when I'm wearing XP 650%? Even the level 36 Maggie only went up to 38.

I get that Gorgana is a "dungeon" but cmon, it's a dungeon full of wlite packs, and a boss, and it is the most expensive run in the game. The set items don't drop every time (I got one and it was a junk epic), so why the punishment on XP?

Knowing that I could've had 1.3-1.5 bars on The Broken Dragon in the same amount of runs, and I can get gear from trials, makes me question the purpose and benefit.

Edit: just for reference, two TBD runs netted 5 XP bars and the 38 Maggie is now 45.
    I agree 100%. Also, she needs to be able to drop anything in the game, meaning any set piece for any hero, no matter who you are using at the time, along with all named items. It is silly that you can only run her every 8 hours (not counting paying 100 gems), but yet she is nerfed in regards to her drops. I get that the devs want us to use all the characters, so they limit a lot of the drops based on what character you are using at the time, but Gorgona really does need to be an exception to that rule. I need better juggernaut gear for my warrior, but I am too lazy at times to use him to face her, when my bounty hunter and mage can kill her pretty much every time before she can even summon her healer minions (on normal of course).
    BEMO GEKI DIGE 6355

Comment

Ive notice a legendary set item per 10 runs more or less in legendary difficulty. I agree for the xp is too low. And the nine out of ten tries the dungeon leaves a sence of waisted time. Ok the drops of legendary items are more frequent but also most of the time useless. But for them we have crafting which is even more tedious and time waisting because of the 99% to get a crappy item.

The same feeling i get from trials most of the time. Wasted time if you dont progress in them and you dont find an improovement for your gear. This happends more often than not.

Both trials and gorgona would be much more pleasant to play if they give decent xp. If you dont want to give xp give something else to make every minute playing this game rewarding like the story mode.
      Last edited by Vouis; 06-13-2017, 12:38 AM.
      WESO XAQO YOQA 8402 Sathen

Comment

Go there for gear. NOT for Xp!

I can clear the level in about 2min on my Warrior (a little less even). She drops a Legendary tier about 50% of the time, and a Juggernaut set piece about 30% of the time (thus, a Legendary Juggernaut in every 6-7 runs). So 8min of Gorgona-slaying gives me about the same or better loot as the Trial 187 I am playing at... except the Trial requires "full focus", whilst Gorgona is an "almost-AFK".

That said, I wholeheartedly agree that Trials (and by extension Dungeons) should yield better Xp rewards.

Comment

Yep, totally get it. I do it for gear, and the set drop rate is WAY better than story, but...

I can farm trials for 3-4 boss items and what feels like a similar set drop rate, as many times as possible in a day. I can do any story mode item as many times in a day as I can, for gems, gemstones, and XP.

Gorgana is a really great feature of the game, but has been relegated to obsolescence. The ask for XP is really a cry for relevance. She is the only limited run, and yields the least compared to story/trials. I hate that and want to see it change, as opposed to the run being ignored or deleted. I'd take anything that makes me want to spend those keys again.
          Last edited by abc127; 06-13-2017, 02:40 PM.
          VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

She needs to start dropping Assault gear, tired of spending 3days farming trials to get a single assault glove during all my time spent farming. Stalker gear is the most useless and its the one she drops 99,9% of the time. Change is needed

Comment

Working...
            X