Boss attack zone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boss attack zone

Hi, devs! Hi, Travis, Liana! I have one wish. Now I play as a hunter, when I fight with the boss, I often have to retreat and the moment when I have to do it is not always clear. Is it possible to add a display of the boss attack zone in the future? Naturally, this applies to melee attack boss. Thanks.
    King of Android play
    NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

You posted this in the suggestions, so the devs will hopefully see it, but knowing the exact attack radius/range of a boss seems like it would be a spoiler to me. Part of the fun and strategy is figuring an enemy's range and where it's safe to be.

Comment

I've always found easy to escape from the melee attacks from bosses.
      For example, the boss of TT (forgot his name) usually kill me in a single hit from his melee, but as soon as he starts the animation I just need to move to the side and he misses.

Some bosses are almost impossible to avoid a melee like Elban, to fast, to fast..

But I think that this is part of the fun, managing to find the things as we play

Comment

No offense, but should a BH ever be in melee range?
        CAGE KOGE XIFI 0457

Jesus saves.
        Everyone else takes 1d6 damage.

Comment

Using scatter shot is easy to fall into melee range, the only good alternative is , like dyoma show in his videos, using concussive but you need a lot of atk speed.
          BASU BIMA PINU 6905

Sorry for my bad english!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Atigan Kane View Post
            No offense, but should a BH ever be in melee range?

My BH is always in mele range, as shown in my videos I face lv 300 mobs and can tank the hits. I think a dure dps BH will get further but upto lv 350 mobs I think BH can fight more like a warrior with scatter shot.
            BH lacks the control to keep mobs at distance. focus on vitality and life on hit and you should be fine. (till trial 300)
            I currently in the process of changing to dps BH so I can try to replicate my mages high trials. But the skill required is huge, the hardest class and thing to do in the game is glass cannon BH
            Led

The needer of Nerfs,
            The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
            HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Originally posted by MartinLR View Post
              Using scatter shot is easy to fall into melee range, the only good alternative is , like dyoma show in his videos, using concussive but you need a lot of atk speed.
              Ah yes, I forgot about that, and Rapid Shot's range is even worse. I can usually stay clear but then again I'm not playing nearly at the levels Dyoma and Led are.
              CAGE KOGE XIFI 0457

Jesus saves.
              Everyone else takes 1d6 damage.

Comment

The moment when a boss attacks is so obvious and easy to dodge, just annoying on PC having to click behind you and then back on the boss. You just need to give the boss 1 moment to gear near you and start the attack, after which you got aprox 1 second to move back. Just watch his body movements, usually bends his arm

Comment

Working...
                X