Some suggestions and ideas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some suggestions and ideas.

Hey guys, I had some quality of life ideas that would help most of us to save a lot of time.

For starters, I know that everybody have one of their stash areas only for Gemstones, and they fir perfectly an area of 6x6 for 6 types of gems with 6 levels of evolution. But most of us also have 2 lines of our hero inventory with the 2 lower level gemstones because they drop constantly and is hard to be organized.
    The case is, when the day ends, we fuse those gemstones and deposit them, it usually take a lot of time, because we need to push one by one to the right place. So here are two quality of life changes that I would suggest:

1. Allow us to send items to the stash by double clicking on them, this would be an time saver for all the players and would work on PC and Mobile.
    2. If we fuse a gemstone in the Stash, make the result stay on stash, not on the inventory. This would also make a lot of time be saved by players.

---

We could also have an BOSS MODE on the game. In an area like The Gauntlet, but instead of spawns of mobs we could have Bosses spawning on us.
    This could bring a new level of challenge for us. And having a chest dropping with rewards after the battle would be loved by everybody as well.
    This mode could also bring some other things like having an option to fight an specific boss on the Training Grounds, since each boss acts differently from others, practicing versus an specific boss could bring for the player some new ideas for builds.
    Also, the idea of fighting more than one Elban at time or even an group with Elban + The Dragon and the big thing from the 2nd act would be CRAZY!

---

Debuffs and buffs icons.

One of the most confusing things on the skills from the heroes (Specially the Warrior that have a lot of tweaks and things) is that we don't know how they act in the enemies.
    Having some icons close to the HP of the enemies showing what de-buffs are affecting them would help a lot. Is he taking DoT? How much skills are giving DoT on him? Is he Slowed? Stuned? Is he reflecting my damage? A simple icon on there would help with all those doubuts.
    This could aswell give us more info about ourselves with icons of the buffs and debuffs on US. Like when we are slowed by an enemy, or we have a shield, power infusion, aura from our companions.

A simple small icon wouldn't bother and would help with great info.

Having an option to hide this on the menus would be good for the ones who don't want it.

---

An immersive option. I would love to be able to play sometimes with no info in the game, without the UI appearing while I'm fighting my enemies. It would be awesome for making videos for Trials and etc.

Great suggestions. Ever notice the "immersive mode" toggle in the settings while playing a level?

Comment

LoL I didn't, thank you. Time to make some videos \o/

Comment

Add the option to sell entire rows at once to the list

Comment

Originally posted by Bidpai View Post
          Add the option to sell entire rows at once to the list
          If they really put a gemstone stash like I suggested and they said they were thinking of doing then you won't need to use two rows of your inventory for gemstones and you'll be able to delete everything in it, so a clear all button would be really great, especially for jewellery making.

Comment

** EDIT.
            This post is based on the fact that this is a FREE game and it is glorious to look at and well made and a joy to play.
            Imagine what it costs to make and maintain. Imagine what it would cost if you bought it on Steam or in a box for the PC like Diablo.
            I like free stuff, but I strongly believe in financially rewarding the teams who make such wonderful games.
            Eternium is probably the most visually beautiful game on the market that I have ever seen.
            Hence my encouragement to have the developers offer me goods I want to spend gems or money on IF I choose to. The game would still be free to play in every respect.
            ** End of edit.

I wasn't sure if I should start a new thread, but that looks like a good thread heading for me.
            I have been inadvertently spamming the Player Support Manager's email rather than posting in the forums, so here's the body of a few emails.
            I have taken out my bit about fusing gems back into inventory - I second that suggestion CrisRody.

To the staff at Making Fun of Eternium fame.
            Thank you for an excellent game.
            Some ideas.
            (and apologies to Travis Humphrey, Player Support Manager for spamming his email rather than posting here.)

I am an old gamer who made my first 286 computer running DOS 2 many years ago and have been playing games ever since. I would like to offer a few suggestions, please.

First up - locked chests.
            I have played Eternium for a week or two and have three characters at level 70 all with nearly all Legendary sets.
            I keep finding locked chests that cost 300 or more gems to open and they contain 4 BLUE items.
            I am not going to blow my gems on these chests.
            I am going to save my gems to socket or reforge those Legendary (Leg) set items when
            they drop.
            Please put Leg only items in those chests is you want to tempt me to buy more gems for real money.

I have already spent $120 on the 17,000 gems and am looking for an excuse to do it again and 4 BLUE items in a chest is just not tempting.
            Put Leg items in chests and let us know what they are a bit better - come on, tempt me to spend my money.

Second - the market page.
            Your market page is untempting, You want my money, remember?
            Once again I have three characters at level 70 all with nearly all Legendary set.
            You are offering me BLUE items for sale? What's your click-through rate on those? Pretty bad, I bet.
            Keep the gemstone pack for 99 gems. I like those. I spend on those.
            Put Leg items on the market page instead and make them expensive. We want them and will pay for them !
            Put Leg Set items in there at random intervals too, and make them expensive. We want them.
            Then check your click-through rate.

Make a lot more BFG items (Big Freaking Guns). Either make them level 70 or grow with the character.
            Make them expensive or charge real dollars - $5 or so.
            Make big vampire guns and axes with BIG stats.
            Make fast attack guns and axes - *twice* as powerful as the Stormgun.
            Make more cape and shields - but BIG stats and make them expensive.
            We want then and will pay for them !
            Get rid of the three chests. Anyone who has played for a day or two will save all their gems to socket or reforge Leg set items. We will not buy chests. Loot drops are good enough, especially in the Trials.
            Even get rid of the Epic items. We have them already. They drop.
            Just put Leg items and make them tasty please.
            Offer the Stormgun and Stormblade in there but as Leg items.

Then and only then I will be tempted to spend another $120 on gems.

Loot Drops
            I now have two characters right through Legendary to the end, having killed Elban on Legendary a few times. I am very disappointed at the loot drops. If I touch on Legendary to change difficulty settings, it promises "Reach the highest peaks of treasure and glory".
            I have actually found that I receive more common (grey) and uncommon (green) items than anything else.
            I have found only very few Epic and no Legendary items at all.
            I would have thought that killing Elban at the very end of the game on Legendary would ALWAYS drop a Legendary (set) item as well as maybe Radiant gems.
            I have killed Elban a few times and found no more than an Uncommon shoulder pad or helmet.

Gemstones in sockets.
            I like this idea and I like your mechanism for dealing with gemstones and sockets and fusing. It's all done very well.
            What I would like is the ability to stack Brilliant gemstones in sockets in my armor please, maybe up to ten gemstones.
            I work hard for my gemstones and would like to use them.

Gameplay settings.
            Please add tick boxes for …
            1. IF Reward Videos are off, THEN allow bow with question mark to auto open.

2. Auto trigger "Blade Fury" and "Shield Slam"
            When playing the Warrior, is it possible to make "Blade Fury" and "Shield
            Slam" trigger automatically without touching on the screen ?
            Can you add a tick box in the settings menu to allow it please ?
            I have played most of the game without realising I had to touch the screen
            to trigger these actions. I have three characters at level 70. I only found
            out by reading in the forum about Warrior play.
            The other thing that I notice is that when I do touch the icons on the
            screen to trigger these two actions, I miss the right spot most of the
            time, so my character walks off in that direction, rather than triggering
            Blade Fury. It's fairly useless as it is at the moment and I find I never
            bother to try to touch on the Blade Fury icon because I nearly always miss with my fat fingers and my character leaves the combat.

GUI and skills
            The next thought is that I have all but two of my skills at level ten with
            one empty slot now, and there is a constant pulsing of my character icon at
            the top left of the screen during game play to remind me of this and it is
            driving me crazy and I can't find a way to stop it.
            Can you change that character icon to not pulse at all during game play, as
            when the character box is opened there is a skill icon at the bottom that
            pulses as well to remind us of a skill being complete.

Better yet for both me and you, don't stop skill levels at level ten but
            offer endless incremental increases. I buy gems with real money to finish
            off my skills. If you allow us endless skill increases, you have a chance
            at earning more revenue. Go to level 50 with small increases. After all, we
            will be playing this fine game for a long, long time and who cares if it
            takes 5 or 10 or 20 days for the next little increase.

For example.
            Bounty Hunter.
            Scatter shot - at level 15 add chance to cast Frozen Trap. At level 20 add chance to cast Snipe. At level 30 add chance to cast Smoke Screen.

Mage
            Arcane Bolt - at level 15 add more bolts. At level 20 add chance to cast Immolate. Level 30 add chance to cast Blizzard, and so on. Level 40 add chance to cast Frost Nova.

Also…
            Would it be greedy to ask for a one more slot for PASSIVE abilities please? Available at level 70.
            Once again we will be playing this game for a long time and spending real cash on it and we all want to see how high a level we can go in the Trials.

Regards on a fine game.
            Simon
            Last edited by ; 06-27-2017, 06:38 AM. Reason: add intro

Comment

Originally posted by Nifty Nev View Post
              I wasn't sure if I should start a new thread, but that looks like a good thread heading for me.
              Those are all great ideas but this game isn't supposed to be pay to win so I doubt they are going to implement them

Comment

I really really hope they will never implement such p2w elements to the game, this game has 4.8 Google play store rating for a reason, it's the only game with great potential that isn't based on spending money.

Comment

There is some great stuff in the things you said, but some of those suck.

They don't want the game to be a pay to win, you can pay to get to the top faster, but not use the money to win the game.

Everyone have to grind trough the game. So, what I think that can be used from there is:

Shopping:

Yup, Blue items are totally useless, Buying purple can work until some point (I bought an Integralas mantle once Yolo, super happy), for example a Power 90 + AtkSpd 14
                  3 + LoH 540 will be hard to trade with an legendary anytime soon. So I think that having a legendary piece appearing there isn't a bad thing at all.
                  Yup we can get lucky and see a perfect item, but if you put a good price and make hard to a perfect appear it won't be unfair.

The selling treasures and the in-game ones are really bad as well, adding a chance for legendary set itens on a chest would make they more buy-able. Since you have a Chance to get the set part legendary and it won't be always with good stats, this won't turn in a pay to win.

Skill limits, space for passives and skills, levels, gems, everything have a limit for a reason I think, they want to have a CAP that seems achievable. If the potential for growth seems infinite, there is no urge to get on the MAXIMUM POSSIBLE, the key for a good RPG is having that CAP that isn't that high, but making you work years or more for it

Comment

@CrisRody i agree with your post exept this prase: "good rpg.....but makeing you work years or more for it"

Most people are expecting pvp to get them off the grind. When that happends imaging the frustration of the newcomer, who will be in a position that to be among the best, he has to grind and crafting for a very long time, asuming that the top players stop imrooving. But the last is propably wrong because they play constantly to improove their builds and they put the effort more than most.
                    WESO XAQO YOQA 8402 Sathen

Comment

This is a very good suggestion list CrisRody.

We already implemented the double tap/click improvement, will be available in the next release.

Debuffs & buffs icons: a very needed feature indeed.

The boss mode practice area dropping a chest might be a bit too convenient. Nobody likes the trash mobs but they do have a role.

Comment

Working...
                      X