X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask Travis!

*Use this thread to ask Travis game related questions.*

Please READ THE INSTRUCTIONS AND FAQ SECTION before posting your question.

Travis hi a message from a member:

I can use my laptop to play but in for repair , but have been using mini iPad yet my game on a page has been frozen on 60 energy and nothing happens can not play send energy etc ,yet some times another site I down loaded photon will let me send and accept energy but not play the game please any one ideas as I missplaying Hidden Express

Any ideas?
    Everyone is welcome to join our fab Hidden Express Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/hiddenexpress/

Comment

Hi Travis, I have trawled through all of these posts from page one but can't find what I am looking for.
      I KNOW I have seen somewhere that the team are going to change things so that players with 'All Stars' can replay scenes and get GM's as a reward.
      Is this still the plan? As I only have a couple of stars left to get this is becoming more and more important to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Susan Mary View Post
        Hi Travis, I have trawled through all of these posts from page one but can't find what I am looking for.
        I KNOW I have seen somewhere that the team are going to change things so that players with 'All Stars' can replay scenes and get GM's as a reward.
        Is this still the plan? As I only have a couple of stars left to get this is becoming more and more important to me.
        I saw that answer somewhere too...but I don't remember exactly where. Anyway, what I *think* he said was, no, not the games where you have all 3 stars....perhaps the levels where you don't have 3 stars? OK, so I'll go see if I have any luck finding the answer.....

Comment

Is this what you were looking for?..... We made that change a couple months ago. You no longer get scratchers for replaying levels that you already have 3 stars on, or for spot-the-difference levels. As for GMs, we are working on more ways to give them out. They were on the prize wheel when it was functioning and we'll be adding them to the daily login progression soon

Comment

Originally posted by Leigh Edwards View Post
            Is this what you were looking for?..... We made that change a couple months ago. You no longer get scratchers for replaying levels that you already have 3 stars on, or for spot-the-difference levels. As for GMs, we are working on more ways to give them out. They were on the prize wheel when it was functioning and we'll be adding them to the daily login progression soon
            Nope, that isn't it. I have found what I was looking for in my group and am going to post it now.
            Thanks Leigh for your help. Appreciate it

Comment

Part of a conversation in my group...............

So, besides re-instating the scratch offs for spot the difference, they are also re-instating scratch offs for scenes we have already obtained 3 stars on - am sure I read that right
              11 March at 12:54 · Like · 1

My reply to the above..........................
              Susan Morris You did read that right.......this from forum --but they will only award GMs (not energy, power-ups, or tickets).
              11 March at 14:40 · Like · 1

Unfortunately I only copied the text and didn't do a screenshot as I normally do

Comment

Nope, that isn't it. I have found what I was looking for in my group and am going to post it now.
                Thanks Leigh for your help. Appreciate it
                The post you are looking for is in the Feedback section. It was posted on 3-12-14 by Travis. This part of his post "As mentioned a few times here on the forum, we also plan to bring back scratchers for replaying mastered scenes. These scratchers will only award GMs, with higher drop rates than what you see now." I was wondering also when it was going to start.

Comment

Originally posted by Gloria Hopkins View Post
                  The post you are looking for is in the Feedback section. It was posted on 3-12-14 by Travis. This part of his post "As mentioned a few times here on the forum, we also plan to bring back scratchers for replaying mastered scenes. These scratchers will only award GMs, with higher drop rates than what you see now." I was wondering also when it was going to start.
                  Thank you Gloria, I went and looked through Feed back and found it

Comment

So now my original question is the same with a Screenshot of what I am talking about

Comment

Originally posted by jacqui View Post
                      Travis hi a message from a member:

I can use my laptop to play but in for repair , but have been using mini iPad yet my game on a page has been frozen on 60 energy and nothing happens can not play send energy etc ,yet some times another site I down loaded photon will let me send and accept energy but not play the game please any one ideas as I missplaying Hidden Express

Any ideas?
                      It sounds like she's trying to play the web version through a mobile browser, which won't work. If she's going to play on an iPad, she needs to go to the App Store and download the app.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin)
                        ...we also plan to bring back scratchers for replaying mastered scenes. These scratchers will only award GMs, with higher drop rates than what you see now.
                        Yup, still the plan. FYI: I found it by searching the forum for "scratchers."

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
                          Yup, still the plan. FYI: I found it by searching the forum for "scratchers."
                          Still haven't got my head around the way this forum works, getting there slowly.
                          I only need one more star now so a big whisper would be appreciated.

Comment

Hi Travis, I have trawled through all of these posts from page one...
                            Thread pruned. Answers should be easier to find now.

Comment

Posting for a member Travis:
                              I have been playing the game on my ipad through the app download and I had got to city 5 level 43. I synced it with FB today and it has taken me back to the beigniing of city 3. Can you tell me why please?
                              Account details: https://www.facebook.com/mrsheath23?fref=ufi
                              Everyone is welcome to join a great group I am a member of https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheHexingFactor/

Comment

Working...
                              X