This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Venus Taylor View Post
    Travis, I'm confused about something. I got the spin the wheel feature back last week on my daily bonus. It skipped over day 4's spin the wheel...
    What do you mean it skipped over Day 4's spin?

...today I got to day 7 where I would get something and spin the wheel. When the wheel popped up, it said it cost 1 ticket to spin. I'm saving my tickets for something else, so I wasn't going to pay a ticket to spin it. I X'd out of spinning it. I was so exited to get to spin the wheel again, I don't remember what the other item was I should get on day 7 or if I got that much of it or not
    If you close out of the wheel on Day 7, you still receive your 2 tickets for the login bonus.

Why put the spin the wheel on the free daily bonus if it will cost 1 ticket to spin it.... that doesn't seem right.
    Originally posted by Travis (Admin)
    As long as you login daily, then you get 2 free tickets per week, which covers your spins. The great part is that the least valuable prize on the wheel is worth 3 tickets. So, you used to get 2 tickets per week, now you essentially get 6 (if you choose to spin). On top of that, you have a decent chance of winning something worth 5-10 tickets an you never know, you may be one of the lucky jackpot winners.

Comment

Originally posted by soshan brown View Post
      Travis we have three members who are struggling with level 197. I and two others, who are both very good players, played the level and we couldn't get 3 stars on it. Could you please have a look at this level and see if it is running correctly. Thank you for your time.
      Since 197 has multiple-object cars, there is an element of chance involved. As you know, even your best attempt may fail if you don't get enough 3-object cars. Levels like this are all about reattempts and doing your best each time until you get the right train configuration.

Comment

Originally posted by Sue Upsall View Post
        hi travis i used two shooting stars for level 37 as i only had 28/30 and i have not recieved my mastery reward! could you fix it please? also today i have played several games of haunted city and have uncovered gmiles but am not getting them, my total is staying at 656 all the time grrr!
        Sue, I sent you a PM with details about your mastery reward. As for your GMs, I took a look at your game data and everything looks to be working as expected. So far this week, you've gone from 432 GMs all the way up to 732, so you're definitely earning them.

Comment

I agree with Venus and just want to add the wheel if it is going to cost us tickets should be separate from the daily reward which is meant to be free for us ,,this having to pay for a spin is nothing short of greed ,,nor does it matter what you say about what we may receive from the spin it is no longer free ,so therefore should not be part of the weekly reward

Comment

thanks travis i have got them now and my gms

Comment

Travis one of our members has purchased 20 roll backs and has used only 7 of them but now it is telling her she has none left. Could you have a look at this for her please? Account details https://www.facebook.com/anis.bouabidi.7?fref=ufi
              Everyone is welcome to join a great group I am a member of https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheHexingFactor/

Comment

Originally posted by soshan brown View Post
                Travis one of our members has purchased 20 roll backs and has used only 7 of them but now it is telling her she has none left. Could you have a look at this for her please? Account details https://www.facebook.com/anis.bouabidi.7?fref=ufi
                Please have Anis send me an email via https://makingfun.desk.com/customer/...dden%20Express. Thanks!

Comment

I don't understand this spin wheel thing.................if it is a daily spin......then you should get one free spin a day ....if you want to spin more you pay to play........not sure if the developers or the players are making it more complicated than it needs to be.....we need to go back to the Kiss rule .......and put an end to it......

Comment

Originally posted by Tamara Stephens View Post
                    I don't understand this spin wheel thing.................if it is a daily spin......then you should get one free spin a day
                    It's not a daily spin, and it's not free. You can only access the wheel through the daily login bonus on Days 4 and 7. It costs one ticket to spin for a chance to win something worth at least 3 tickets. However, spinning is entirely optional. You get your 2 free tickets on Day 7 whether you spin or not.

Comment

nice to catch up cheers
                      Everyone is welcome to join our fab Hidden Express Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/hiddenexpress/

Comment

How is our trip to Edinburgh faring?
                        Everyone is welcome to join our fab Hidden Express Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/hiddenexpress/

Comment

Travis, myself and other players, are unable to access City 39 since the new journey was released. I tried entering it via the Pinbox collection, from the gate in City 38, and from the world map. Every time it just freezes at 100% and never actually enters the city. Thanks for looking into this.

Comment

I just checked to see if my city 39 would load, and I'm showing the same thing too .... 100% loading.... but doesn't go any further to load the city

Comment

Hi Travis. I am having trouble getting into City 39. The city will not load. Also I wonder if you could check my ticket count for me. I thought I had a few more tickets than are presently shown. It's possible I have inadvertently used some recently but I don't think so. I would appreciate it if you could verify please. Thank you for your assistance. Rita

Comment

I just checked to see if my city 39 would load, and I'm showing the same thing too .... 100% loading.... but doesn't go any further to load the city
                                Originally posted by Cheryl Burns View Post
                                Travis, myself and other players, are unable to access City 39 since the new journey was released. I tried entering it via the Pinbox collection, from the gate in City 38, and from the world map. Every time it just freezes at 100% and never actually enters the city. Thanks for looking into this.
                                Originally posted by Rita Irwin View Post
                                Hi Travis. I am having trouble getting into City 39. The city will not load. Also I wonder if you could check my ticket count for me. I thought I had a few more tickets than are presently shown. It's possible I have inadvertently used some recently but I don't think so. I would appreciate it if you could verify please. Thank you for your assistance. Rita
                                Thanks for the reports everyone. We will have this fixed today.

Comment

Working...
                                X