This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
    Thanks Sue. The team was able to get it fixed and Mrs. Heath should see it with the next update.
    Thanks Travis
    Everyone is welcome to join a great group I am a member of https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheHexingFactor/

Comment

Hi Travis,
      I can't play the game anymore for awhile now everytime I try to I get a blue screen error and the computer crashes!! I love this game and it is so frustrating to me, can you please look into this and see if anyone else is having this issue??
      Thanks, Lori

Comment

Hi Mr T,
        Am I correct in saying that if you have this (Super Combo Charm: This adds more time to the combo meter, allowing you to find objects at a slower pace, but still drive up your multiplier (and get higher scores).
        That you get 8 seconds to locate an object instead of 4 seconds, or have I just made that up?
        Last edited by Susan Mary; 05-17-2014, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lori Amato-Miranda View Post
          Hi Travis,
          I can't play the game anymore for awhile now everytime I try to I get a blue screen error and the computer crashes!! I love this game and it is so frustrating to me, can you please look into this and see if anyone else is having this issue??
          Thanks, Lori
          Yikes, HX doesn't do anything that would cause a BSOD ("Blue Screen of Death"). That's caused by a problem with your operating system (Windows). You'll have to have a computer tech take a look at your machine. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Susan Mary View Post
            Hi Mr T,
            Am I correct in saying that if you have this (Super Combo Charm: This adds more time to the combo meter, allowing you to find objects at a slower pace, but still drive up your multiplier (and get higher scores).
            That you get 8 seconds to locate an object instead of 4 seconds, or have I just made that up?
            The Super Combo Charm doubles the time you have to find the next object in a combo string, making it easier to keep combos going (and get a bonus car). The time you have between each object in a combo string varies, depending on where you are in the combo string. For example, when you find an object, you normally have 4 seconds to find another object in order to keep the combo going. You have longer to find the third, and even longer to find the fourth and so on. The Super Combo Charm doubles those times.

Comment

When will there be another city for the mobile version? And when will I be able to send and receive energy? Please help!

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie Brown View Post
                When will there be another city for the mobile version? And when will I be able to send and receive energy? Please help!
                Unfortunately, I haven't been given an ETA for those things yet. :/

Comment

Hey Travis.....Greetings from Istanbul, Turkey

Every time I open the game it tells me there is a new Challenge City and I should go play it.....well, there's not! Stop torturing me

Comment

Originally posted by Leigh Edwards View Post
                    Greetings from Istanbul, Turkey
                    That Journey ended awhile back. Did you pay to unlock it?
                    Originally posted by Leigh Edwards View Post
                    Every time I open the game it tells me there is a new Challenge City and I should go play it...
                    Does it say that there's a new Challenge City, or does it plug the new Challenge City Line (which is the name of the map Challenge City is on)?

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
                      That Journey ended awhile back. Did you pay to unlock it?

Does it say that there's a new Challenge City, or does it plug the new Challenge City Line (which is the name of the map Challenge City is on)?
                      Bwahahahahaha....I forgot we had an Istanbul Journey!! Here's the pop up I get...and it started long after I had finished the challenge city.

Click image for larger version

Name:	HEX.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	46553

Comment

Hi Travis, we have a member who purchased some rollbacks but wasn't given the correct amount. She says she has emailed you twice, ten ten ago then three days ago and has had no response.
                        Account details https://www.facebook.com/anis.bouabidi.7?fref=ufi
                        Everyone is welcome to join a great group I am a member of https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheHexingFactor/

Comment

Travis, When a tournament ended I use to get a screen showing with prize I was awarded! Now that a new tournament started not sure if I was awarded the prize! I think this has happen the past two tournaments!

Comment

Originally posted by Susan Mary View Post
                            Hi Mr T,
                            ..and what are the benefits of those extra 4 seconds if the player mostly finds no problem getting the items in 4 seconds..are there any?
                            Everyone is welcome to join our fab Hidden Express Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/hiddenexpress/

Comment

I and another player only have the left side of the screen showing up for Hidden Express.

Comment

hello travis and co .please could you be so honest as to tell us if we are going to see a new city anytime soon .i think you are being totally unreasonable on responding to peoples questions by not answering our questions on when there will be a new city .it is now becoming a joke .we do not want journeys as they are time consuming and cost to many miles and to much money.If you have no intentions of putting a new city out then please let the hundreds of thousands of people that play this game know.That is the least you can do .It has been over 2mths now maybe more .It is becoming increasingly annoying .thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X