Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree Jayne........an new "regular" city would be nice.....the last one city 39 was released March 21, 2014...we have had 2 journeys and a challenge city since...but no new regular city.

Comment

Originally posted by Leigh Edwards View Post
      Bwahahahahaha....I forgot we had an Istanbul Journey!! Here's the pop up I get...and it started long after I had finished the challenge city.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]980[/ATTACH]
      Originally posted by Travis (Admin)
      Ok, that's just announcing the new map: Challenge City Line. The first city on the map is called Challenge City, the second will be Sunset Lake, etc. Similar to New York subways, etc., the whole map is named after the first stop.

Comment

Originally posted by grgbhrsk View Post
        Travis, When a tournament ended I use to get a screen showing with prize I was awarded! Now that a new tournament started not sure if I was awarded the prize! I think this has happen the past two tournaments!
        This will be fixed with this week's update. Fortunately, you are still receiving your rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by soshan brown View Post
          Hi Travis, we have a member who purchased some rollbacks but wasn't given the correct amount. She says she has emailed you twice, ten ten ago then three days ago and has had no response.
          Account details https://www.facebook.com/anis.bouabidi.7?fref=ufi
          I've been replying to Anis's emails. I'm guessing her spam filter is catching them. Will you please ask her to check her spam folder (or search her email) for responses from help@makingfun.com?

Comment

Originally posted by jacqui View Post
            ..and what are the benefits of those extra 4 seconds if the player mostly finds no problem getting the items in 4 seconds..are there any?
            None, if you know where everything is. The Super Combo Charm is mostly effective when you are playing new content and struggling to find the next object in time.

Comment

Originally posted by Norma Mulligan View Post
              I and another player only have the left side of the screen showing up for Hidden Express.
              That's weird. This is the only report I received of this. Have you (and the other player) tried following the troubleshooting steps listed at http://forum.makingfun.com/showthrea...EFORE-POSTING?

Comment

Jayne, I've always responded honestly, regardless of the question. What makes you say I'm "responding to peoples questions by not answering [your] questions on when there will be a new city?" I've also always shared all of the info I am given. Whenever anyone asks me when a new city or journey will be released, I always answer promptly and directly.

That said, we just released a new city on the 23rd of last month (1 month ago today). You can expect another new city this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamara Stephens View Post
                  I agree Jayne........an new "regular" city would be nice.....the last one city 39 was released March 21, 2014...we have had 2 journeys and a challenge city since...but no new regular city.
                  Aside from the entry requirements, what's the difference between a "regular" city and Challenge City?

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
                    Aside from the entry requirements, what's the difference between a "regular" city and Challenge City?
                    that's a really good point actually... i feel the same as others trust me re why no new linear content but when i think on it... as long as we have 3 new scenes to play regularly (and by that i am being straight travis saying there is not enough new content to satisfy your loyal regulars who have accomplished all... AND we know that only a tiny percent of players are at max/end of game/nothing to do) we will be happier. That said... these new challenges are brilliant.. but i guess we overall just want MORE because we LOVE the game! simples

REASONS FOR NEW CITY welcome please
                    Last edited by jacqui; 05-23-2014, 12:16 AM.
                    Everyone is welcome to join our fab Hidden Express Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/hiddenexpress/

Comment

Will do, thanks Travis.
                      Everyone is welcome to join a great group I am a member of https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheHexingFactor/

Comment

Gotcha......it still makes me think there's something new and interesting happening there.....oh, and I'm in Macedonia now

Comment

Nada.

Comment

Originally posted by Leigh Edwards View Post
                            Gotcha......it still makes me think there's something new and interesting happening there.....oh, and I'm in Macedonia now
                            Did you bring your North Face gear?

Comment

Travis one of our members is having problems opening Sunset Lake. This is what he says: I completed the treasure hunt and the screen congratulated me for finding the brush on #368 but it still shows up as locked. I have replayed the level several times, but the brush is never on the engine any longer. Thus I cannot get to the new levels. Can you tell me what to do? Thanks......
                              Account details: https://www.facebook.com/glenn.sullivan.31
                              Everyone is welcome to join a great group I am a member of https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheHexingFactor/

Comment

Did you bring your North Face gear?
                                LOL. What do you think? Don't leave home without it

And I'm in Slovenia!

Comment

Working...
                                X