This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soshan brown View Post
    Travis one of our members is having problems opening Sunset Lake. This is what he says: I completed the treasure hunt and the screen congratulated me for finding the brush on #368 but it still shows up as locked. I have replayed the level several times, but the brush is never on the engine any longer. Thus I cannot get to the new levels. Can you tell me what to do? Thanks......
    Account details: https://www.facebook.com/glenn.sullivan.31
    Sue, will you please ask Glenn to take a screenshot of the engine he sees when he plays level 363? Thanks!

Comment

Some of us players have heard that we will be getting the challenges and journeys and no new cities anymore. Is that why 40 hasn't been released? It has been weeks (lost count) that we have been waiting for city 40. Hope you can tell us if this is true or not. Thank you~

Comment

please tell me what golden miles are for

Comment

Originally posted by goose-girl View Post
          Some of us players have heard that we will be getting the challenges and journeys and no new cities anymore. Is that why 40 hasn't been released? It has been weeks (lost count) that we have been waiting for city 40. Hope you can tell us if this is true or not. Thank you~
          The fact that there will not be a City 40 is a rumor. No one from Making Fun or Kef Sensei has said that, publicly or otherwise. The truth is, that decision hasn't been made yet.

Comment

Originally posted by elfgames View Post
            please tell me what golden miles are for
            Please review the FAQ before posting.

Comment

Hey Travis, on the challenge city, Sunset Lake, the dreaded moving objects city....usually it's one star for finding the objects within X seconds, then 2 stars for finding them in fewer than X etc...but that city shows all three star levels to be finding the objects in fewer than 75 seconds.....so if I find them all in less than 75 seconds, why doesn't it give all 3 stars the first time I do it? Or is it lying to me???

Comment

Originally posted by Leigh Edwards View Post
                Hey Travis, on the challenge city, Sunset Lake, the dreaded moving objects city....usually it's one star for finding the objects within X seconds, then 2 stars for finding them in fewer than X etc...but that city shows all three star levels to be finding the objects in fewer than 75 seconds.....so if I find them all in less than 75 seconds, why doesn't it give all 3 stars the first time I do it? Or is it lying to me???
                It's lying. I think 75 seconds is the time for 1s, but a bug is causing the same tool-tip to be shown over all 3 stars (in all of the spot-the diff levels).

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
                  It's lying. I think 75 seconds is the time for 1s, but a bug is causing the same tool-tip to be shown over all 3 stars (in all of the spot-the diff levels).
                  Ah, yes, that's what I meant..spot the difference, not moving objects.....oh well, I've barely had time to hang up my Northface jacket and settle in to real playtime....BUT....on a contractual level, the scene promises me 3 stars for completion in fewer than 75 seconds, so in order for y'all not to be in breach of contract, gimme my 3rd star.....please

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
                    The fact that there will not be a City 40 is a rumor. No one from Making Fun or Kef Sensei has said that, publicly or otherwise. The truth is, that decision hasn't been made yet.
                    when I finished city 39 a window challenged me to go back thru cities 1-39 and get 3 stars on all that I had not received during the first run...that's what I'm doing instead of the New York Journey or the Challenge City. I'm building up Miles, Slows, etc. When I finish doing that, I'll do the Challenge City thingy...I doubt I'll do a Journey anymore...thanks for Hidden Express...I'm sure there will be a city 40 and beyond eventually...

Comment

hello travis i started to play the premium haunted city and i have just realised that when i click on a slow using tickets it is not working i have done this a few times so i have lost tickets for nothing can you please take a look please and thankyou

Comment

Originally posted by Jayne Rowland View Post
                        hello travis i started to play the premium haunted city and i have just realised that when i click on a slow using tickets it is not working i have done this a few times so i have lost tickets for nothing can you please take a look please and thankyou
                        What level are you seeing this on, Jayne? I just tried using a Slow and it's working as expected. The train doesn't change color, like it does during regular play, but it does slow down.

Comment

hello travis you have just solved it for me .It doesn't change colour i noticed it still slows down thankyou

Comment

Travis the member playing on ipad is still having problems with items being asked for that are not on the scene, she was asked for blue jay but as you can see, where it should be is a bowl of rice. http://prntscr.com/3pyyhd
                            And this is a screen shot of where it is asking for the blue Jay: http://prntscr.com/3pz1lx
                            Account details: https://www.facebook.com/mrsheath23?fref=nf
                            Last edited by soshan brown; 06-05-2014, 07:07 PM.
                            Everyone is welcome to join a great group I am a member of https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheHexingFactor/

Comment

Thanks Sue. I'll make sure that's on the list of missing objects.

Comment

Travis are you aware of any problems with sending/receiving energy? A lot of our members are saying they can't send today.
                                Everyone is welcome to join a great group I am a member of https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheHexingFactor/

Comment

Working...
                                X