This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soshan brown View Post
    Travis are you aware of any problems with sending/receiving energy? A lot of our members are saying they can't send today.
    I haven't been able to send or receive today either...

Comment

Just adding to the above poster, sending or asking for energy today is a no, no

Comment

Originally posted by soshan brown View Post
        Travis are you aware of any problems with sending/receiving energy? A lot of our members are saying they can't send today.
        Originally posted by Janie View Post
        I haven't been able to send or receive today either...
        Originally posted by Susan Mary View Post
        Just adding to the above poster, sending or asking for energy today is a no, no
        Weird. There were few posts on the FB wall, too. IDK what may have been going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
          Weird. There were few posts on the FB wall, too. IDK what may have been going on.
          i didn't have that issue at all
          Everyone is welcome to join our fab Hidden Express Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/hiddenexpress/

Comment

Originally posted by jacqui View Post
            i didn't have that issue at all

Me either. We must be special

Comment

Hey Travis....On Spring Valley 9 it's poker cards, not pocker cards.....just sayin'

Comment

hello travis .We have a sandra welch who purchased 200 energy last night your time i think she said she used 100 and saved 100 for today but they are missing.she used 79 tickets to purchase the energy on your sales board could you please check this out for her when you get 5 min's thanks a lot jayne rowland admin the hex factor

Comment

Hi Travis, Ppl are sending me energies to my game but they are not registering. Can you email me a reply at dpurgar827@aol.com

Comment

Travis, I am wondering....is there ever going to be a new city (#40) or is there just going to be more Journey's & challenge cities? Just curious if this is how the game is going to be from now on. Thank you.

Comment

Hi Travis, we have a member playing in Spanish, every time she tries to load the new journey it gives her the reload screen. Could you take a look at this please.
                      Account details: https://www.facebook.com/LADYMARIAN168?fref=nf
                      Everyone is welcome to join a great group I am a member of https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheHexingFactor/

Comment

Originally posted by Leigh Edwards View Post
                        Me either. We must be special
                        omg! of course we are leigh! have you only just noticed
                        Everyone is welcome to join our fab Hidden Express Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/hiddenexpress/

Comment

Originally posted by pints
                          In my game of HE ppl are sending me energies but they are not registering in my game????
                          hi pints.. and when this happens are you at max 200 energy ? and was your inbox empty? (re 35 messages max)

Comment

Originally posted by Jayne Rowland View Post
                            hello travis .We have a sandra welch who purchased 200 energy last night your time i think she said she used 100 and saved 100 for today but they are missing.she used 79 tickets to purchase the energy on your sales board could you please check this out for her when you get 5 min's thanks a lot jayne rowland admin the hex factor
                            Thanks for the report, Jayne. Please have Sandra use the "report/contact this app" link to the lower-right of her game screen to send me an email (if she hasn't already).

Comment

Hi Travis, we have Spanish players who say when they try to play London it say's it has expired but if they change to playing in English it is fine except they don't know the English language.

Comment

Are they still seeing that? I saw a few reports of it happening over the weekend, but I haven't heard a peep since Sunday. It works fine for me in Spanish -- can you try to get some steps to reproduce the issue? What are they seeing when they try to play in Spanish?

Comment

Working...
                                X