Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wud u ae albe to take my ticjkets off my account and creditg them to my mam so she can unlock hallowereen to get charm she has 75

Comment

Hi mate its ok she mamage ti get the rest of the tickets through a savery

Comment

I hope this is what I'm supposed to do to report a problem.... I mean, reply in this thread rather than start a new one? (this is my first post, lol)

So I am stuck on 21. Valley Forage, I needed three more stars to get through the gate. I absolutely cannot get three stars on all the levels because there just aren't enough train cars to get my points up to that 3rd star. (yes, get every single bonus point)...

So I did the latest journey but of course only won two stars from my prize pack. Now I still need one. So while waiting for the next journey I've been going back to do old levels. I ended up getting three stars in all levels of city 2: Clueville and the game rewarded me with one shooting star! woot!

But, I went to Valley Forage, applied the one shooting star to the gate and got an "out of sync" message, the game reloaded, my star is gone, and the gate still says I need one more star!

grrr.... If you could please fix this that would be great. Thanks so much.
        Last edited by Lorraine Gardner; 06-22-2014, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorraine Gardner View Post
          I hope this is what I'm supposed to do to report a problem.... I mean, reply in this thread rather than start a new one? (this is my first post, lol)
          Just posting a reply here works.
          But, I went to Valley Forage, applied the one shooting star to the gate and got an "out of sync" message, the game reloaded, my star is gone, and the gate still says I need one more star!
          Thanks for the report, I was able to find and identify the error in your error log, so I went ahead and added 1 Shooting Star to your account. Let me know if it gives you any more trouble when you try to use it.

Comment

Omg, thank you! I just tried and it worked, I'm through the gate!

Thanks SO MUCH!

Comment

I have been stuck for months because I can not open a gate. After 3 days of purchasing tickets you made an announcement that you can longer use tickets to open gates. The game is no fun anymore for me and was wonder can you refund my money spent on the tickets. There should have been a warning this new rule was taking effect so myself and other would not have spent our money to m ove forward. The game is gotten to more irritating than fun. Hope to hear from you soon.

Comment

Omg, thank you! I just tried and it worked, I'm through the gate!

Thanks SO MUCH!
                yey!
                Everyone is welcome to join our fab Hidden Express Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/hiddenexpress/

Comment

Originally posted by Judith KrizanTempleton View Post
                  I have been stuck for months because I can not open a gate. After 3 days of purchasing tickets you made an announcement that you can longer use tickets to open gates. The game is no fun anymore for me and was wonder can you refund my money spent on the tickets. There should have been a warning this new rule was taking effect so myself and other would not have spent our money to m ove forward. The game is gotten to more irritating than fun. Hope to hear from you soon.
                  I'm sorry you're having trouble, Judith. Now, the best use of your tickets is to either buy power-ups to help you earn more stars, or use them to play through Juliet's Journeys. Each Journey you complete will award you with Shooting Stars that can be used to add stars to any level (allowing you to unlock the gate you're stuck on).

Comment

Hi Travis! I watched 2 videos to earn golden miles,totaling 15gm, & did not receive any of the rewards! Who do I contact about this matter please? TYVM for your time! Sincerely,Tania Lynn Thompson

Comment

Hi Tania!
                      If you don't receive your GMs within 1-2 hours after watching the video(s), then you need to go to http://www.supersonicads.com/about-us/contact-us and fill out the contact form. Hope this helps!

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
                        Hi Tania!
                        If you don't receive your GMs within 1-2 hours after watching the video(s), then you need to go to http://www.supersonicads.com/about-us/contact-us and fill out the contact form. Hope this helps!
                        thanks for this info .. these adverts are great when they work but infuriating when they don't.. which is often. I will use this
                        Everyone is welcome to join our fab Hidden Express Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/hiddenexpress/

Comment

I have a complaint Travis :/ Everytime I try to click on the Uruguayan flag in Hotel Reception I get bitten! So sore! Not at all happy.. Click image for larger version

Name:	URAGUAY.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	46554
                          Please advise thanks

Comment

----Now I still need one. So while waiting for the next journey I've been going back to do old levels. I ended up getting three stars in all levels of city 2: Clueville and the game rewarded me with one shooting star! woot! ----

Hey, what is this? Is this another way to get Shooting Stars? Please clue me in.

Comment

Hello - I'm newly addicted to this game. I went through all the FAQs & searched threads but haven't found my answer. Now that I'm in the higher cities (currently Paradise Falls) I'm having an issue getting stars. I followed all the tips in your FAQ: Find the objects listed on multiple-object cars first, when possible. Clear all bonus-object cars. Go as quickly as possible. I find all the objects very quickly (within 15 seconds), I'm completing the multiple boxcars 1st, I am catching each gold bonus car, I catch the engine, and I'm only at one star. I've tried doing the multiple boxcars, then catch the engine, ignoring the engine & catching all the cars 1st, waiting until I see the caboose before I start finding the objects .... nothing seems to work. I don't need a slow as I find everything. Seems like I finish too quickly, run out of items or cars too soon. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

Comment

Roberta, the sooner you clear the engine, the more points you score. Forget about trying to clear all the cars. Just clear enough to get the engine.

Comment

Working...
                                X