This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Travis,
    First of all let me start by sayn I've been on this game for over a year now ,and I have never gotten A reply from you for any question i've ever asked ,why ? I dont know but with that being said i hope its nothing against me bcuz of a small "tiff" i've had with one of ur moderators.
    it seems like every since that TIFF either my simple questions about a problem im having on the game or a general question itself always seems to be pushed to the back burner or i get an answer that needs to be read ova & over again to understand her reply ( and i still dont understand it ) so Travis heres my question to you ,i read everyone's GRIPES about these scratch-off's being 90 percent 9 GOLDEN MILES,Travis we really need that to be changed bcuz we all dont play the JOURNEYS which mean we end up with 1000 golden mle that we dont want ,PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS pleeeeeeeeez I love the game but its these little things that makes it irritating,and while you are making changes ,please lighting up some of the rooms so we can actually see the items. thanx for ur 1hr. ( lol) MS.ALI

Comment

Originally posted by Anisah Ali View Post
      Hi Travis,
      First of all let me start by sayn I've been on this game for over a year now ,and I have never gotten A reply from you for any question i've ever asked ,why ?
      This appears to be your first forum post and the only email I see from you in our system is one regarding forum registration from 4 months ago (which I responded to and resolved). Where have you been asking me questions?
      I dont know but with that being said i hope its nothing against me bcuz of a small "tiff" i've had with one of ur moderators.
      Moderators We don't have any moderators for Hidden Express. I personally handle all of the player support for HX.
      heres my question to you ,i read everyone's GRIPES about these scratch-off's being 90 percent 9 GOLDEN MILES
      This is entirely speculation. The real number (which has never been shared or published) is currently less than half of that.
      Travis we really need that to be changed bcuz we all dont play the JOURNEYS which mean we end up with 1000 golden mle that we dont want ,PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS pleeeeeeeeez I love the game but its these little things that makes it irritating
      The irony of this position is that when you complete a Journey, you get a Locket loaded with some of the same prizes you're after with the scratchers: tickets and power-ups. Why don't you like Journeys?
      and while you are making changes ,please lighting up some of the rooms so we can actually see the items.
      A few scenes are intentionally made to be darker as a way to make them more difficult. Have you tried adjusting your screen's brightness, or tipping your monitor slightly?

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
        We haven't forgotten about our iPad players! However, we've been doing a ton of work to bring the iPad version up to date with the web version. On top of that, the team has been trying to tackle the bugs in the iPAD version AND they've been working on the Android and Kindle versions. Fortunately, we're finally to the point where we have submitted an update to Apple for approval, so you should see an update available soon.
        glad about the Android...going on vacation in August and I'm not sure I'll live for 2 weeks without Hidden Express...hopefully it'll be before the end of August

Comment

thank you Travis, for being so nice and helpful...you've always tried to help me...

Comment

having trouble logging in to facebook to play

Comment

Originally posted by Rita Postlethwait Burk View Post
              having trouble logging in to facebook to play
              Can you give us more details, Rita? What are you seeing when you try? Have you tried following the troubleshooting steps listed in the tech support section?

Comment

hi Travis,
                For the 4th time i'm waiting for a response to my many inquires.
                am I lookn in the wrong area for your response? or can you tell me where do I find your answer's to my questions
                here;s another one Why am I not receiving my tickets after completing many survey's? another one, is there any changes being made about the GOLDEN MILES
                for the players who dont need or want them?
                thank you ,MRS. ALI

Comment

hi Travis,
                  For the 4th time i'm waiting for a response to my many inquires.
                  am I lookn in the wrong area for your response? or can you tell me where do I find your answer's to my questions
                  here;s another one Why am I not receiving my tickets after completing many survey's? another one, is there any changes being made about the GOLDEN MILES
                  for the players who dont need or want them?
                  thank you ,MRS. ALI
                  He answered you on page 26

Comment

Finally

thanx travis for your response,about moderators or no modoraters im talking about ur Admin, who keep the daily maintenece of the game going im sure you know who im talking about.
                    you asked me why dont I like the Journeys,well to me they start out being very fun and then the player ( me ) end up with no more GM,not able to to complete the board,so in the end it dont pan out bcuz im out of GM and the Journey ends so personally Travis I just dont do well w/ Journeys- I still have so much I need to learn about HE,
                    like how to get & use a shooting star,how to master getting 3 stars,how to get thru the side by sides,ect.and lastly where to find ur responses @, how was I surppose to know you anwsered me on pg 26? i kept looking on my FB page so again hope you make some changes to the GM use and the scratch off use

Comment

thanx travis for your response,about moderators or no modoraters im talking about ur Admin, who keep the daily maintenece of the game going im sure you know who im talking about.
                      I honestly don't. I am the only official representative of Making Fun (the publisher of HX) that handles player support. So, whoever you're having trouble with is not associated with Making Fun.
                      you asked me why dont I like the Journeys,well to me they start out being very fun and then the player ( me ) end up with no more GM,not able to to complete the board,so in the end it dont pan out bcuz im out of GM and the Journey ends so personally Travis I just dont do well w/ Journeys-
                      Thanks for the feedback.
                      I still have so much I need to learn about HE, like how to get & use a shooting star,how to master getting 3 stars,how to get thru the side by sides,ect.
                      A lot of your questions may be answered in the "Instructions and FAQ" section: http://forum.makingfun.com/forumdisp...ctions-and-FAQ.
                      and lastly where to find ur responses @, how was I surppose to know you anwsered me on pg 26? i kept looking on my FB page so again hope you make some changes to the GM use and the scratch off use
                      When you make a post on a forum (any forum), it is your responsibility to check back regularly to find the reply. You can 'subscribe' to a thread if you'd like to receive a notification any time a post is made. If you'd prefer a less manual support method, you can email me using the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.

Comment

Hi Travis, you know this problem of the top panel in the game not loading every now and then.
                        I think I have it marked now. It only seems to happen when I click on a 'Free Energy' post not when I go into the game the usual way.
                        http://prntscr.com/42vr1s hope this will help with improving this situation. Thanks as always for your time

Comment

Originally posted by Susan Mary View Post
                          Hi Travis, you know this problem of the top panel in the game not loading every now and then.
                          I think I have it marked now. It only seems to happen when I click on a 'Free Energy' post not when I go into the game the usual way.
                          http://prntscr.com/42vr1s hope this will help with improving this situation. Thanks as always for your time
                          Awesome, thanks for the details, Susie. I'll let the QA team know now.

Comment

Hi Travis I have a problem: I can't access the Post Office chapter of the BRUSSELS JOURNEY
                            the screen is frozen:Click image for larger version

Name:	Hidden Express OFF.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	46556

Comment

A mi me pasa lo mismo con el mismo capitulo oficina de correos, solo que me aparece "el expreso ha expirado" y cada vez que lo clikeo me consume gm. Ya perdi mas de 30

Comment

Problem Solved! Apparently it was a problem only in Spanish language

Comment

Working...
                                X