This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya,
    If someone was just to start out now playing HE, what journeys would be available to them and would it cost them any tickets to play.
    Thank Travis

Comment

Originally posted by Susan Mary View Post
      Hiya,
      If someone was just to start out now playing HE, what journeys would be available to them and would it cost them any tickets to play.
      Thank Travis
      All Journeys are available to all players. Read this from the FAQ - Each Journey is only available for a limited time. When the Journey timer runs out, the current Journey closes/expires and can only be reopened with tickets.

Comment

Hiya,
        Thank Travis
        When a new player gets far enough into the game (City 3, I think), Paris becomes the "active" Journey. However, players have the option to use tickets (and GMs) to unlock any of the Journeys. Once Paris expires (for the new player), then they see what you see -- whatever Journey is active for everyone else is active for them (which would be Brussels right now).

Comment

Originally posted by Encarna Gardens View Post
          Problem Solved! Apparently it was a problem only in Spanish language
          Yup, the team was able to fix the issue with a patch on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
            Awesome, thanks for the details, Susie. I'll let the QA team know now.
            Sorry to say that I am now having to retract this statement as twice this morning I have into the game the 'normal' way and twice no top panel.
            Quite annoying really.

Sorry for giving you incorrect info but at the time of posting that I was convinced I was correct else I would never have said anything.

Comment

Sorry to say that I am now having to retract this statement as twice this morning I have into the game the 'normal' way and twice no top panel.
              Quite annoying really.

Sorry for giving you incorrect info but at the time of posting that I was convinced I was correct else I would never have said anything.
              Thanks for the update. The team is still working to identify the problem. :/

Comment

Hi travis any sign of when city 41 comes out i know you and your team have been working on it i hope it soon

Comment

What the heck is a "photoscrap"? It's not even in the dictionary.

Comment

Hi Travis, we have a memeber who is having problems getting back into the game once she has played a level. This is what she says; Every time I get 3 stars it asks me to post to facebook then it leaves me at the opening screen that says click anywhere to begin- but its on the level that I just got 3 stars on. I cannot click on the X in the top right corner, I don't know how to get back to the map so I can go on to the next level. I have to exit out of the game and then log back on every time....
                    She has followed all the trouble shooting steps and is still having the same issue. Could you take a look at this for her please?
                    Account details; https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lewis.568
                    Everyone is welcome to join a great group I am a member of https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheHexingFactor/

Comment

Originally posted by Laurel Chicoine View Post
                      What the heck is a "photoscrap"? It's not even in the dictionary.
                      It's a piece of a photo.

Comment

Originally posted by soshan brown View Post
                        She has followed all the trouble shooting steps and is still having the same issue.
                        Not all of them.
                        7) If all else fails, try a different browser. In order, the latest versions of Google Chrome and Firefox, or Internet Explorer are the most compatible.
                        It looks like she's using an incompatible or outdated browser.

Comment

Dear Travis:

I am totally confused on how to post a concern.

I'm on "Hidden Express", "Finder's Loop" and Level 31. It's a yard with garden tools, tractor, etc. I am supposed to locate a "hand rake". It was there in the beginning, but now it is not appearing and I cannot finish this level without it. Help !!

It was right below the pole with the woodpecker on it, in that area, now every time I do this level, the hand rake is missing.

Thanks !!

paulakiely1955@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by wurlitzer55 View Post
                            Dear Travis:

I am totally confused on how to post a concern.

I'm on "Hidden Express", "Finder's Loop" and Level 31. It's a yard with garden tools, tractor, etc. I am supposed to locate a "hand rake". It was there in the beginning, but now it is not appearing and I cannot finish this level without it. Help !!

It was right below the pole with the woodpecker on it, in that area, now every time I do this level, the hand rake is missing.

Thanks !!

paulakiely1955@gmail.com
                            the hand rake is down front to the left of the bucket with the hole in it .

Comment

Hi Travis, now that buying yourself out of a city (using HX tickets) has been brought back, is there any chance that the FAQ's file
                              might be updated with a table that explains how many tickets per stars needed could be added.
                              Thanks

Comment

I don't know if it's worth updating the FAQ, since the cost is stated at the gate. Stars can be bought at gates for 4 tickets each.

Comment

Working...
                                X