X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soshan brown View Post
    Posting for a member Travis

I posted that I had won 3 stars and when I tried to close out level 37 the star disappeared and left me with 2. I tried it again on that level and it worked. I closed out another city with the 3rd star but I still lost 1 of my stars.

Account details: https://www.facebook.com/cissy.carpenter.1
    I'm a bit confused by this one. Looking at Cissy's wall, she got 3 stars on level 37 back in February: http://i.imgur.com/8CCM5Zj.png. Looking at her game data, she still has 3 stars on level 37...

Comment

Originally posted by Susan Mary View Post
      Hi,
      When someone completes a journey and posts to their wall it says http://prntscr.com/4bohwo but I checked how many gms I had then clicked the share link and no gms were added to my count, are we supposed to get gms or is this an error in the wording?

Thanks as always for your time Travis
      It definitely looks like it should reward GM (based on the wording). I'll ask the team and file a bug. I'm guessing either the wording will change, or the post will work properly after our next release.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
        I'm a bit confused by this one. Looking at Cissy's wall, she got 3 stars on level 37 back in February: http://i.imgur.com/8CCM5Zj.png. Looking at her game data, she still has 3 stars on level 37...
        Originally posted by Janie View Post
        Thanks, Soshan Brown, for posting this to Travis for Cissy...she told me that instead of "level 37" she meant "City" 37 and the level was 360...she was closing out cities that give tickets, as I did with my stars, but the first time she tried to bring the star down, it did not work, just disappeared and left her with 2 stars but she was able to close that city with the 2nd star at that time. She doesn't remember the other level she used the last star on....thanks, Soshan and Travis...just wanted to clarify that it was level 360
        Ah, that explains it. Is she referring to shooting stars?

Comment

Originally posted by jacqui View Post
          i have to say that it makes no difference to me whether it's via a free 3 energy prize or normal entry... this annoying panel is becoming far too prominent lately. cache bursting to be cleaned with amount of times I need to go in compared to before.. hope it gets fixed
          The team made an attempt to fix this with today's patch. Please let me know if you're still seeing it and give me as many details as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Tammie Lou View Post
            I am in city 13 and cannot seem to get 3 stars in most of the rooms. I have done the big trains first working towards the engine and have left some of the small cars, that didn't work. So then I tried just getting all the cars and that didn't work. Then I tried just working from the right till the engine showed up and getting that, but cannot seem to get 3 stars.
            Here are a few key strategies to getting 3 stars:

1. The object of the game is to reach the engine by clearing as few boxcars as possible. Each boxcar left on the train when you find the engine object is worth 10,000 points. So, when you see multiple-object cars, clear those first. Doing this drives your combo meter up, allowing you to get a higher score without clearing too many boxcars.

2. Be sure to always find the bonus objects (yellow/golden cars). One will show up if you find 5 objects in a row without letting the combo timer expire. If you find it within 4 seconds of it appearing, it’s worth 12,000 points!

3. Most importantly: When you’re looking down at the train, try to read a few object names at a time. Fewer looks down = faster clicking. Faster clicking = finding the engine faster (because it won’t advance as far).

4. If all else fails, use Slow Time power-ups. Doing so can help you find the engine object faster, leaving more remaining box cars. Remember, each remaining box car is worth 10,000 points!

While playing the game, two stars go to one star. It shows a big star then a little star and I cannot seem to get 3 stars in one area...Like I said some of the rooms two stars go to one star at the top...any help? Thank you
            This part of your post baffles me...I'm not quite sure what you're referring to. Could you please post a screenshot? https://www.facebook.com/help/225186287544704

Comment

hey Travis...Cissy is a friend of mine and she's not a member of this forum...we figured only one of us needed to be a member so I'll tell you what happened. She won 3 shooting stars on the Journey to Berlin. She had 2 stars on level 360 and in City 37 and tried to use the 1st shooting star to finish this city so she could get the 10 ticket prize. When she brought the shooting star down and placed it on level 360 it disappear and did not work. She then used the 2nd shooting star to close out that city and won the 10 tickets which left her with 1 last shooting star...she closed out another city with that last shooting star and doesn't remember which city that was but what happened to the star that disappeared?...She won 3 shooting stars but was only able to use 2 of them...

I have read her post which shows level 37 is complete... but she was confused and wrote it wrong.....the level she was talking about was 360 which is in city 37..
              Last edited by Janie; 08-13-2014, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Ah, that explains it. Is she referring to shooting stars?
                yes...I explained it in another post..thanks Travis..sorry about the confusion...
                Last edited by Janie; 08-13-2014, 11:14 AM.

Comment

hey Travis...Cissy is a friend of mine and she's not a member of this forum...we figured only one of us needed to be a member so I'll tell you what happened. She won 3 shooting stars on the Journey to Berlin. She had 2 stars on level 360 and in City 37 and tried to use the 1st shooting star to finish this city so she could get the 10 ticket prize. When she brought the shooting star down and placed it on level 360 it disappear and did not work. She then used the 2nd shooting star to close out that city and won the 10 tickets which left her with 1 last shooting star...she closed out another city with that last shooting star and doesn't remember which city that was but what happened to the star that disappeared?...She won 3 shooting stars but was only able to use 2 of them...

I have read her post which shows level 37 is complete... but she was confused and wrote it wrong.....the level she was talking about was 360 which is in city 37..
                  hey Travis...have you had a chance to check on this?...She asked today and I told her I would ask you...

Comment

Travis,
                    I tried the screenshot but it goes to fast and it is hard to explain...at the top there is three Large Stars....when playing the game, it will take the remaining cars and add the points and after so many cars it will send a small star up to the large ones. It sends two small stars to one large one. In some of the rooms it does this, but in most of the rooms it sends the small star up and fills the large star so that I get all 3 stars in the top. I have tried playing different ways and it does the same thing over and over again. As in City 14 all the rooms, I cannot seem to get 3 stars. I have done it fast, I do the large cars first, then the little ones on the right till the engine shows and get that one. I leave a lot of cars and it does the adding up and the small stars, but will put one or two little stars up to the large star! What am I doing wrong? Because it is frustration big time!

Comment

Posting for a member Travis.
                      When I went in to play just now...I noticed that my three stars (and that's a definite) on Lvl 40 ....had depleted to 2...where's my third star disappeared to then ?
                      Account details: https://www.facebook.com/pattie.mccarthy2
                      Everyone is welcome to join a great group I am a member of https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheHexingFactor/

Comment

Another member question Travis.
                        Travis can you look at my game plz. Half my tickets are missing and haven't bought a thing!! I had 40 and now I only hav 20.
                        Account details: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000458705771
                        Everyone is welcome to join a great group I am a member of https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheHexingFactor/

Comment

hey Travis...have you had a chance to check on this?...She asked today and I told her I would ask you...
                          I sent you a PM with a few details.

Comment

Travis,
                            I tried the screenshot but it goes to fast and it is hard to explain...at the top there is three Large Stars....when playing the game, it will take the remaining cars and add the points and after so many cars it will send a small star up to the large ones. It sends two small stars to one large one. In some of the rooms it does this, but in most of the rooms it sends the small star up and fills the large star so that I get all 3 stars in the top. I have tried playing different ways and it does the same thing over and over again. As in City 14 all the rooms, I cannot seem to get 3 stars. I have done it fast, I do the large cars first, then the little ones on the right till the engine shows and get that one. I leave a lot of cars and it does the adding up and the small stars, but will put one or two little stars up to the large star! What am I doing wrong? Because it is frustration big time!
                            It sounds like you're just not scoring high enough to get 3 stars. I responded to your PM with the same tips I posted above.

Comment

Posting for a member Travis.
                              When I went in to play just now...I noticed that my three stars (and that's a definite) on Lvl 40 ....had depleted to 2...where's my third star disappeared to then ?
                              Account details: https://www.facebook.com/pattie.mccarthy2
                              That's really strange. I can see that she was given 3 stars on 2014-08-15 at 14:29 GMT, but she only scored 293,120 out of the 300,000 required. I'll have the team look into why she was told she had 3 stars when she didn't.

Comment

Another member question Travis.
                                Travis can you look at my game plz. Half my tickets are missing and haven't bought a thing!! I had 40 and now I only hav 20.
                                Account details: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000458705771
                                Looking at her purchase history for last week, I see that she used her tickets to buy 6 seekers (4 tickets each). Please remind her that power-ups will automatically use her tickets when she doesn't have any in her inventory.

Comment

Working...
                                X