X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soshan brown View Post
    Travis one of our members https://www.facebook.com/pilar.m.caballero
    Was given the clue "Mallet" between levels "383-388" she has played every level and it is on level 388 but not showing up on the engine and she can't open the city. Can you help please?
    Travis we sorted it out, she had missed playing a level. Sorry
    Everyone is welcome to join a great group I am a member of https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheHexingFactor/

Comment

Originally posted by Janie View Post
      I've won everything at least once except tickets....never any tickets...no real biggie..I think maybe the reason Caffay said it was rigged is because the needle either hesitates when it gets close to tickets or jumps forward a bit...
      it does appear to be "rigged" but I believe you Travis
      For what it's worth, your prize is instantly chosen by the server when you click "spin". The needle going around is just for show.

Comment

Originally posted by soshan brown View Post
        Jane Heath is having problems with stars disappearing on her game again Travis. Account details https://www.facebook.com/mrsheath23

Could you help her please?
        She just needs to completely close the app (via the app manager) and relaunch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
          For what it's worth, your prize is instantly chosen by the server when you click "spin". The needle going around is just for show.
          that's cool...I never thought it was rigged...just responding to Caffay's post lol..he seemed quite sure of it

Comment

She just needs to completely close the app (via the app manager) and relaunch it.
            which reminds me...she was talking about it again this morning....I told her to forget about level 171 and finish getting stars on level 169 and 170 and maybe that would open the gate...this is my question..are the star requirements different on cities in order to open the gate?...I've never really paid much attention to how many stars to open it...I just play them until the gate opens...just wondering

Comment

this is my question..are the star requirements different on cities in order to open the gate?...I've never really paid much attention to how many stars to open it...I just play them until the gate opens...just wondering
              Yes, the requirements vary from gate to gate; all the way from 8 stars to unlock gate 1 to the highest amount required (so far) on any individual gate being 28 stars.

Comment

hahaha so it is rigged . dunno why ya even have a stop button if thats the case .

Comment

Originally posted by Cheryl Burns View Post
                  Yes, the requirements vary from gate to gate; all the way from 8 stars to unlock gate 1 to the highest amount required (so far) on any individual gate being 28 stars.
                  so maybe that's her problem...maybe if she would get another star from another level, it would open...thanks

Comment

Travis i have done what you said many times and it is still not working. Continueing to tell me what i am already doing is no help at all. Jane

Comment

so maybe that's her problem...maybe if she would get another star from another level, it would open...thanks
                      Janie , i dont have a problem knowing how to play the game. I have a problem when it tells me that i need 27 stars and when i get the 27 stars needed the gate wont open. By the way i play on an ipad which is entirely different to playing on the pc or laptop. And already been said that it is very different.

Comment

Originally posted by Caffay View Post
                        hahaha so it is rigged . dunno why ya even have a stop button if thats the case .
                        The stop button is purely psychological. The other 99.99% of players who don't frequent the forums will never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Jane Heath View Post
                          Janie , i dont have a problem knowing how to play the game. I have a problem when it tells me that i need 27 stars and when i get the 27 stars needed the gate wont open. By the way i play on an ipad which is entirely different to playing on the pc or laptop. And already been said that it is very different.
                          Gates work the exact same way between the mobile and web versions of the game.
                          Originally posted by Jane Heath View Post
                          Travis i have done what you said many times and it is still not working. Continueing to tell me what i am already doing is no help at all. Jane
                          As I said in a previous response, the engineers are looking into it. Until they figure out what's going on and fix it, there's nothing you can do aside from keep trying.

Comment

Originally posted by Caffay View Post
                            would the reason be because they do not have any tickets to use to buy the spin ?? I know i have missed out on spins because i do not have any tickets and since there seems to be no way of winning any , I am SOOL
                            Far more often then not, I look into the data and the rewards have been given. I have had the occasional report of the wheel not showing up, but it's a tough bug to squash because the team can't reproduce it. Remind members that even if they don't see the daily login pop-up for some reason, they are still receiving their rewards.
                            In my experience lots of new members are used to other games (for example criminal case) whereby once you reach day 7 you STAY at day 7 each day that you log in.... I remind members that Hidden Express is unusual in that we go through a daily cycle rotation.. and 7 then goes to 1.... maybe worth reminding people of this simple fact ?
                            Last edited by jacqui; 08-28-2014, 03:50 PM.
                            Everyone is welcome to join our fab Hidden Express Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/hiddenexpress/

Comment

I have a problem. I am on City 37: Seeker's Oasis, and I'm on Level 359. However, covering over the "359" is the banner about unlocking the expired Journeys. Every time I try to click on 359 the popup opens about the expired journeys. I play on a laptop so maybe this wouldn't happen on a desktop because of the bigger screen? However, I can't try that because I don't have a desktop. Can you help me please?

Comment

Originally posted by Lorraine Gardner View Post
                                I have a problem. I am on City 37: Seeker's Oasis, and I'm on Level 359. However, covering over the "359" is the banner about unlocking the expired Journeys. Every time I try to click on 359 the popup opens about the expired journeys. I play on a laptop so maybe this wouldn't happen on a desktop because of the bigger screen? However, I can't try that because I don't have a desktop. Can you help me please?
                                Lorraine, I am not Travis, but here is a hint , put your mouse on empty spot on the screen and drag the mouse up or down which ever u need to see your level 359 . (just my opinion ,but i think the banner should be some where else )

Comment

Working...
                                X