This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caffay View Post
    Lorraine, I am not Travis, but here is a hint , put your mouse on empty spot on the screen and drag the mouse up or down which ever u need to see your level 359 . (just my opinion ,but i think the banner should be some where else )
    Thanks for trying to help, but that doesn't work. I know what you mean -- click and drag the whole screen up. But, it doesn't move. sigh...

Comment

Okay, so I've been redoing the three levels before the one that the Journey banner is covering, and I've gotten three stars on each one! So some good came of this. But now I'm totally stuck. I guess I'll go back and do some past levels where I don't have three stars while I'm waiting to hear from someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorraine Gardner View Post
        Okay, so I've been redoing the three levels before the one that the Journey banner is covering, and I've gotten three stars on each one! So some good came of this. But now I'm totally stuck. I guess I'll go back and do some past levels where I don't have three stars while I'm waiting to hear from someone.
        ok Lorraine . I should of tried it before i posted , my bad. your right it doesn't drag. but i did try something else . The tip of the star for 359 is showing slightly above the banner hover your mouse over the star and click on it . it works for me . Good Luck

Comment

ok Lorraine . I should of tried it before i posted , my bad. your right it doesn't drag. but i did try something else . The tip of the star for 359 is showing slightly above the banner hover your mouse over the star and click on it . it works for me . Good Luck
          OMG Caffay, you are a genius! That worked!! It's just a *teeny* bit that's sticking out but I was able to open the new level. Only problem is that it's "Hardware Store" and it's a really hard level! lol... But thank you.

Comment

FYI: the Journey "ads" issue will be fixed with today's update.

Comment

I am really frustrated. I have played till I am out of energy two or three times a day, almost always finishing (at least one star) and have not gotten a single prize - ONLY "Try Again". As a result I cannot possibly finish the journeys since I also got ripped off on my 7th day bonus (clicked on it and it disappeared - no wheel, no nothing). Why am I never getting a bonus gift?? Administrators - have we got a glitch? We are talking 20+ games maybe even 30 or 40 without one single bonus.

Comment

hmmmm I just noticed something ,, what happen to my witches hat ? I'm not sure when it went missing but its something that i just noticed today . Is there something im missing ? I believe I had to pay to win that hat because you have to pay to play those holiday scenes which i did a long time ago . So where did it go ?

Comment

and i just noticed something else also ,,, how come some of my pins for the journey levels are in color and others are in gray scale ? im pretty darn sure i have played them all . and for some reason the shooting star locket number doesn't look right either , I have never ever used a shooting star .

Comment

Travis I have a few members who cannot continue with the Prague Journey as it is saying it's expired, any idea why please?
                    Everyone is welcome to join a great group I am a member of https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheHexingFactor/

Comment

and i just noticed something else also ,,, how come some of my pins for the journey levels are in color and others are in gray scale ? im pretty darn sure i have played them all . and for some reason the shooting star locket number doesn't look right either , I have never ever used a shooting star .
                      Last night i could not play the game it was a total white screen , it would not load up. Today it seems to be working fine and I noticed that all my pins for the journey are in color now . My shooting stars have recovered along with my witch hat . glad to see things have been corrected .

Comment

Last night i could not play the game it was a total white screen , it would not load up. Today it seems to be working fine and I noticed that all my pins for the journey are in color now . My shooting stars have recovered along with my witch hat . glad to see things have been corrected .
                        oops not all has been corrected ,,, my shoot star total is shows 24 ,,, there are 27 journeys . My pins show that i played all 27 journeys and finished them . so shouldnt i have at least 27 shooting stars since i have NEVER used one

Comment

oops not all has been corrected ,,, my shoot star total is shows 24 ,,, there are 27 journeys . My pins show that i played all 27 journeys and finished them . so shouldnt i have at least 27 shooting stars since i have NEVER used one
                          There have only been 11 journeys so far. You win either two or three shooting stars when you complete them. So you could have anywhere from 22 to 33 shooting stars total.

Comment

Originally posted by Nancy Hawk Hadley View Post
                            I am really frustrated. I have played till I am out of energy two or three times a day, almost always finishing (at least one star) and have not gotten a single prize - ONLY "Try Again"...Why am I never getting a bonus gift?? Administrators - have we got a glitch? We are talking 20+ games maybe even 30 or 40 without one single bonus.
                            The loot drops are on a table with set percentages (that I'm not at liberty to share). I just set my computer to run a level 1000 times and the percentages came out almost exactly to what is in the table, so there's no glitch there. Be sure not to fall victim to the Gambler's Fallacy.
                            Originally posted by Nancy Hawk Hadley View Post
                            ...I also got ripped off on my 7th day bonus (clicked on it and it disappeared - no wheel, no nothing).
                            This is a problem that we've been trying to track down since the daily login bonus was implemented. We get occasional reports that someone didn't get their bonus or didn't see the wheel. 99% of the time I look into it and it ends up being player confusion, but every now and again, I'll find something where the data doesn't add up and something obviously went wrong. However, "every now and again" bugs are extremely tough to fix because we can't reliably reproduce the situation. Once we can reliably reproduce something, we can almost always fix it quickly.

Comment

hmmmm I just noticed something ,, what happen to my witches hat ? I'm not sure when it went missing but its something that i just noticed today . Is there something im missing ? I believe I had to pay to win that hat because you have to pay to play those holiday scenes which i did a long time ago . So where did it go ?
                              You still have it. Do you not see that instead of the Sleuth (magnifying glass) anymore?
                              Which ones are you missing? Could you post a screeny?

Comment

Originally posted by soshan brown View Post
                                Travis I have a few members who cannot continue with the Prague Journey as it is saying it's expired, any idea why please?
                                Fixed.
                                Last night i could not play the game it was a total white screen , it would not load up.
                                Yeah, we were down for about 4 hours on account of a 3rd party data storage company that we use doing an update and changing some stuff without notifying us.
                                Today it seems to be working fine and I noticed that all my pins for the journey are in color now . My shooting stars have recovered along with my witch hat . glad to see things have been corrected .
                                Whew, disregard my last, then.

Comment

Working...
                                X