This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
    The loot drops are on a table with set percentages (that I'm not at liberty to share). I just set my computer to run a level 1000 times and the percentages came out almost exactly to what is in the table, so there's no glitch there. Be sure not to fall victim to the Gambler's Fallacy.

This is a problem that we've been trying to track down since the daily login bonus was implemented. We get occasional reports that someone didn't get their bonus or didn't see the wheel. 99% of the time I look into it and it ends up being player confusion, but every now and again, I'll find something where the data doesn't add up and something obviously went wrong. However, "every now and again" bugs are extremely tough to fix because we can't reliably reproduce the situation. Once we can reliably reproduce something, we can almost always fix it quickly.

Well thanks for checking. But I am not imagining it. I have played two full energy loads (including a mailbox full) at least twice a day every day since the last journey started. And in that time I have gotten 5 bonuses. Every other game I got "Keep Trying". So that's at least 120 games with only 5 bonuses. Is that your normal percentage? If it is possible for your normal algorithm to produce this result you should consider changing the algorithm. Because nobody will keep trying when the likelihood of a prize is that low.

Comment

Originally posted by Nancy Hawk Hadley View Post
      Well thanks for checking. But I am not imagining it. I have played two full energy loads (including a mailbox full) at least twice a day every day since the last journey started. And in that time I have gotten 5 bonuses. Every other game I got "Keep Trying". So that's at least 120 games with only 5 bonuses. Is that your normal percentage? If it is possible for your normal algorithm to produce this result you should consider changing the algorithm. Because nobody will keep trying when the likelihood of a prize is that low.
      I'm sorry for any frustration, Nancy, but like I said, I ran through 1,000 games and the percentages were almost spot-on. Regardless, I'll be sure to share your frustration with the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Hidden Express fan View Post
        There have only been 11 journeys so far. You win either two or three shooting stars when you complete them. So you could have anywhere from 22 to 33 shooting stars total.
        Thank you for opening my eyes . I guess all the pins confused me . I now see that some are listed more than once ,, still confused about all those pins , but oh well .

Comment

Hi Travis,

I have a question about using Hidden Express on a Kindle. I downloaded a Kindle App that linked to my FB game. When I did that, all the stats were the same showing the same number of tickets, stars earned, and GM's. I had a few dollars of Gift Card money sitting on my kindle and though I have decided that it might be kind of hard to actually play the game on such a small device for me, I wanted to use the couple of dollars of Gift Card money to boost my tickets by twenty. I originally had 17...showed the same both places. After the Gift Card purchase through my Amazon account's gift card balance, the Kindle App did show 37 increasing the total by 20 as it should have. But when I logged out of it and opened it up on FB, the tickets had only increased by 6 leaving a total of 23. Since I'm just accessing my FB game through my Kindle Account and the account is linked correctly, should my FB game not be showing 37 now too? In fact, the energy was showing different too...even though the GM's are the same as well as the number of stars earned, etc. How do I fix this? I have refreshed both places and still It appears I did not get the full purchase on my FB game, which is where I will be playing the game primarily so that is where I want to see my 37 tickets. Your help is much appreciated. Thanks!!
          Last edited by Susie Dutton Crutcher; 09-17-2014, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Travis, Just an update, since I originally posted my first message, I have earned a pin and received 10 tickets for my effort so now my FB account says 33. It should be 47 after the 20 tickets bought through the Kindle App. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Susie Dutton Crutcher View Post
              Hi Travis,

I have a question about using Hidden Express on a Kindle. I downloaded a Kindle App that linked to my FB game. When I did that, all the stats were the same showing the same number of tickets, stars earned, and GM's. I had a few dollars of Gift Card money sitting on my kindle and though I have decided that it might be kind of hard to actually play the game on such a small device for me, I wanted to use the couple of dollars of Gift Card money to boost my tickets by twenty. I originally had 17...showed the same both places. After the Gift Card purchase through my Amazon account's gift card balance, the Kindle App did show 37 increasing the total by 20 as it should have. But when I logged out of it and opened it up on FB, the tickets had only increased by 6 leaving a total of 23. Since I'm just accessing my FB game through my Kindle Account and the account is linked correctly, should my FB game not be showing 37 now too? In fact, the energy was showing different too...even though the GM's are the same as well as the number of stars earned, etc. How do I fix this? I have refreshed both places and still It appears I did not get the full purchase on my FB game, which is where I will be playing the game primarily so that is where I want to see my 37 tickets. Your help is much appreciated. Thanks!!
              Originally posted by Susie Dutton Crutcher View Post
              Travis, Just an update, since I originally posted my first message, I have earned a pin and received 10 tickets for my effort so now my FB account says 33. It should be 47 after the 20 tickets bought through the Kindle App. Thanks.
              Purchases are exclusive to the platform they're made on. So, if you purchase tickets on your Kindle, then you won't be able to use them on Facebook. The same goes for power-ups and energy packs. You can, however, see all of your free (earned) stuff across all platforms.

Comment

Got it!! Not really the answer I wanted but....Thanks.

Comment

i think i ahve a error with mine
                  i have been though all of them and they is no necklace in any some have peral neckalce in them but i need the normal oneClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	46557

Comment

Originally posted by david stamps View Post
                    i think i ahve a error with mine
                    i have been though all of them and they is no necklace in any some have peral neckalce in them but i need the normal one[ATTACH=CONFIG]1027[/ATTACH]
                    try 415

Comment

Travis, lots of members are having problems sending energy, their list won't come up.
                      Everyone is welcome to join a great group I am a member of https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheHexingFactor/

Comment

Travis,
                        For Challenge City 8, I have played levels 413-419 multiple times each looking for the last treasure hunt item an "illustration". I have never seen the illustration as a train object and the closest thing would be the "sketch" in level 415 - HELP! What level has the illustration? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Susan Breid View Post
                          Travis,
                          For Challenge City 8, I have played levels 413-419 multiple times each looking for the last treasure hunt item an "illustration". I have never seen the illustration as a train object and the closest thing would be the "sketch" in level 415 - HELP! What level has the illustration? Thank you.
                          There's an illustration in level 417, Medieval Table, on the open book under the sword.

Comment

Originally posted by soshan brown View Post
                            Travis, lots of members are having problems sending energy, their list won't come up.
                            This occasionally happens when we release an update. Fortunately, it always clears itself up after a day or so.

Comment

Good morning Travis.WE have a Jim roberts who seems to lost 500 golden miles over night .Would be grateful if you could look at his account to see what has happened to them .Thank you .

Comment

Originally posted by Jayne Rowland View Post
                                Good morning Travis.WE have a Jim roberts who seems to lost 500 golden miles over night .Would be grateful if you could look at his account to see what has happened to them .Thank you .
                                I need a link to Jim's Facebook profile, so I can find his game data.

Comment

Working...
                                X